S2: E18 This Life We Choose

"This entire mail bombing is crazy." Buck looked at them in disbelief as they drove to the school.

Y/N glanced at her phone as it started ringing but she declined the call.

"Everything okay?" Hen watched her with a confused frown.

"Yeah. Just some scammer. Keeps calling." Y/N nodded as they got out of the truck.

"All right, everyone, as close and as tight to the truck as you can be." Buck walked along side the kids.

"All right, stay tucked in, stay tucked in." Chimney looked around.

"You guys are doing great. Thank you." Buck looked at all the kids.

"Teacher spotted it out there after recess. Nobody claimed it." Athena walked over to them.

"Yeah, but it's not a package. I thought this guy sent his bombs through the mail." Buck looked at the bomb squad.

"Maybe he changed his MO." Chimney shrugged at Buck.

"Or inspired some other crazy." Athena watched the bomb squad do their job.

"Everyone's on the look out for parcels. Everybody's cautious about mail, could be looking for another way to get it done." Y/N glanced at Buck.

Y/N watched as the others kept the kids back and the bomb squad inspected the contents.

"It's Tuna fish." A girl stepped forward.

"Emily. Was that your lunch?" The teacher turned to the girl.

"Yes." The girl watched her teacher.

"Why didn't you say something?" Athena frowned at the girl.

"I don't like tuna fish. Am I under arrest?" Emily looked at Athena.

"These false alarms are almost more nerve racking than the real thing." Chimney headed back to the truck.

"Don't even think that." Hen watched Chimney as Buck and Y/N followed behind.

"Maybe the whole thing is a false alarm. Maybe it's over." Buck shrugged at them.

"Maybe." Hen shrugged back at him.

"I doubt it. There's no connection yet." Y/N looked at them.

* At The Grant Residence *

"Okay, this is our final contestant." Bobby walked over to the table.

"Okay." Athena smiled.

"You're picking a cake but haven't even decided on the venue?" May looked at Bobby and Athena.

"The cake is how we are picking the venue." Bobby looked at May.

"Yeah, it seemed silly to run all over town looking at yachts and ballrooms and country clubs, so we all settled on three restaurants that can all do a wedding." Athena looked at May, Harry and Y/N.

"Bought a cake from each. Best cake wins." Bobby nodded along.

"Is there not any icecream cake?" Y/N looked at them puzzled making Harry laugh.

"Have you guys finalised your guest list yet?" May tried the cake.

"That depends. Your mother won't allow me to put Chief Alonzo on the guest list till my suspension is lifted." Bobby smiled at Y/N's question.

"Which needs to happen by the end of the week." Athena looked at Bobby as Y/N's phone rang.

"I should be off." Y/N got to her feet.