S3: E2 Sink or Swim

I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS IS GOING TO BE A SHORT CHAPTER - ITS HARD TO WRITE ABOUT TSUNAMIS CAUSE ITS ALL ABOUT BEING STUCK UNDER WATER AND STUFF

"Where did all the water go?" Christopher looked at Buck and Y/N.

"Tsunami! Get off the pier!" Y/N looked at Buck alarmed as Lucky kept barking like crazy as the siren went off.

"Run! Get off the pier! Go!" Buck shouted at everyone as he picked up Christopher and ran.

Y/N picked up Christopher's, bear and crutches, as she followed behind Buck, Christopher and Lucky who was running after Buck and Christopher already.

Buck put Christopher behind the counter of a baseball toss game, Lucky jumped over and went close to Christopher.
Buck grabbed Y/N forcing her into the middle of the game with Christopher and Lucky as the water came smashing down on the pier.

Y/N couldn't breathe and she was struggling to control her movements as the water strangled her, but she kept a grip on Christopher's crutches and teddy.

Her ears were ringing as she tried to get to the surface, she could only just hear Buck shouting for her and Christopher.

As Christopher shouted seeing Buck in fear, Lucky kept barking, she was trying to swim to Christopher but the wave was powerful.

Y/N's vision was starting to blur as her oxygen started to run out, she couldn't stop worrying about Christopher and Buck, she'd lost her grip on the crutches but she was still holding onto the stuffed bear.

Y/N was dragged to the surface, and onto the log of a tree by a man.

"Just hold on." The man looked at her and then at two girls and a woman holding onto the same tree.

Y/N looked around as she coughed up water but she didn't recognise her surroundings.

"Are you okay?" The woman looked at her.

"I think so. Are you?" Y/N looked at the family of four.

"As much as we can be." The man nodded.

"Emergency services are going to be braced for impact." Y/N looked around as she held onto the bear.

"Are you.." The man looked at her hearing her words.

"Firefighter. Look, as long as we hold on and do not go under water we will be fine." Y/N looked at the four.

* With The 118 *

"Any word on how operation Buck up Buck is going?" Hen looked at Eddie.

"This was this morning. Full stack. And then I think he said maybe the movies. By now, Chris is coming down from a serious sugar high and Buck is regretting his life choices." Eddie smiled as he showed them a photo.

"Hey, did someone leave a hydrant open?" Bobby looked at the flooding water.

"I don't think it's a hydrant, Cap." Eddie looked at his phone as he got a tsunami alert.

* 118 On Next Scene *

"One wave did all of this?" Hen looked at the flooding.

"We already had two so far. Expect another four or five before it starts to recede. We're commandeering everything that'll float to supplement our zodiacs." Harlan walked over to them.

"I heard there was four firehouse's in the path of this thing." Bobby followed Harlan.

"Yeah, they've all checked in, except for the 136. They were responding to a call at the pier when the surge hit, so..if you see any blue out there.." Harlan looked at Bobby.

"We'll holler." Bobby gave a nod of confirmation.

* With Buck and Christopher *

"You good, Chris?" Buck held him close looking around at all the damage.

"Yep. I took surfing lessons." Christopher smiled.

"Oh, well, maybe you can teach me." Buck nodded.

"Where's Fi?" Christopher looked at Buck.

"She's helping other people, okay? All right, I'm gonna take a look around and see what I see." Buck hid his worry as he stood up.

Buck looked around as a woman started shouting for help and he reassured he would.

"Chris, um, I..I need you to sit right here for me. You promise me?" Buck looked at Christopher.

"Yeah." Christopher gave a nod.

"Right here. Watch him." Buck looked at Lucky who sat up and looked at Christopher.

* With Y/N *

"We need to get somewhere higher." Y/N looked around.

"I thought you said we'd be fine here." One of the girls looked at Y/N.

"We will be..until it starts to recede or another wave hits. This tree will give way under too much pressure." Y/N looked at them.

"So where do we go?" The woman looked at her in fear.

"Uh, okay. You stay here, do not let go. I'm going to find somewhere safer and I'll come right back." Y/N looked at them and the man gave a nod.

* With the 118 *

"Okay, let's work fast, people. We're in between waves." Bobby looked at them as they checked for survivors.

"Cap!" Chimney spotted a woman shouting for help.

"I see it, Chim." Bobby gave a nod.

"Careful guys, unstable." Bobby advised them as they reached the boat.

* Back With Y/N *

Y/N swam away from the tree carefully, her heart broke seeing kids bikes and even a pram, she was relieved it was empty.

"Come on. Come on. There has to be somewhere." Y/N looked around desperately.

Y/N stopped when she saw a balcony overlooking the street.

"That's going to have to do." Y/N muttered to herself.

Y/N had gotten them up and they were about to help pull her up when debris hit her in the head causing her to black out and be dragged under water as it headed back out to sea.

** BASICALLY Y/N WAS SEPERATED FROM BUCK AND CHRISTOPHER EARLY ON. SHE'S BEEN HELPING THOSE SHE'S COME ACROSS AFTER SHE GOT SAVED.
BUCK LOST CHRISTOPHER AND LUCKY, AS Y/N GETS DRAGGED BACK OUT TOWARD THE SEA.
Y/N HAS BEEN STUCK IN A CYCLE OF GETTING DRAGGED UNDER THE WATER AND BECOMING DISORIENTED.
I WANT TO APOLOGISE AGAIN FOR HOW SHORT THE CHAPTER IS. BUT HOPEFULLY POSTING MULTIPLE CHAPTERS TODAY MAKES UP FOR IT. **