S5: E17 Hero Complex

Really short chapter cause I hate Jonah and the character does not deserve to be in my book

"Chris, hurry up, we still gotta pick up Tia Pepa." Eddie looked down the hallway.

"Why is he rushing me?" Christopher groaned looking at Y/N.

"Your Dad is just a little stressed." Y/N reassured Christopher.

"Because you got hurt?" Christopher watched her.

"Yeah, and sometimes him and his Dad just have different opinions." Y/N nodded slowly.

"Are you okay?" Christopher turned back to the sink as Y/N closed her eyes, resting her head against the wall.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Y/N gave a small smile.

"Daddy!" Christopher frowned at Y/N.

"Chris? Hey, Fi, you okay?" Eddie frowned seeing Y/N standing with her eyes closed as Buck stood by the door.

"Just tired. Don't worry." Y/N opened her eyes to look at Eddie.

"I'll help Chris finish up. Why don't you go with Buck and see what the twins are up to?" Eddie reassured Y/N.

"Okay." Y/N went to follow Buck out of the bathroom, but she lost her balance, luckily both Eddie and Buck reacted quickly and caught her.

"All right, how about we sit down on the couch." Buck looked at Y/N.

"You're supposed to be taking it easy." Buck gave her a look as he helped her sit on the couch.

"I am. I'm taking some time off work, not doing any heavy lifting, baking, cooking, cleaning. It's extremely boring." Y/N shrugged at Buck.

"Is there something you're not telling me?" Buck frowned as he watched her.

"I always tell you everything." Y/N gave him a look.

Eddie had finished helping Christopher get ready and he walked over to them as Buck got off the phone.

"So, Hen said that the doctor said, it's normal for Fi to feel dizzy, light headed, tired and all that, and she needs to take it easy and try not to stay on her feet too long." Buck looked at Eddie.

"Fi. Why didn't you tell us that?" Eddie sighed in exasperation.

"I don't remember the doctor saying that." Y/N defended herself.

"Hen said it's possible her concentration, and memory will be a little off." Buck shrugged at Eddie.

"Oh, something's wrong." Pepa looked at Isabel as she walked outside.

"I haven't even shut off the engine. Just sit tight." Eddie glanced back at Y/N as the kids all slept peacefully.

Y/N watched them talk outside of the car, Eddie made his way over with Pepa and Isabel.

"We've got the twins." Pepa reassured Y/N.

"No, it's okay." Y/N smiled.

"Fi." Eddie gave her a warning look as he got Christopher.

"Okay, okay." Y/N held her hands up in surrender.

"Eddie, you go see your parents. We'll get Fi and the kids settled." Isabel reassured Eddie as they got inside.

Y/N had ended up sleeping all through dinner, but Eddie's Family was more than happy to play and take care of the kids.

"You should go check on your sleeping beauty." Pepa smiled at Eddie.

"I don't want to wake her." Eddie shook his head.

"It looks like you could use some sleep too." Pepa watched Eddie.

"Okay, okay." Eddie held his hands up in surrender making Pepa smile at how both Y/N and Eddie had done it.

"Here. Take her some food, she needs to eat." Helena handed Eddie a plate of food.

"Thank you." Eddie took the plate.

"Hey, mi amor. You awake?" Eddie walked into the room quietly.

"Barely." Y/N rolled over looking at him.

"I brought you some dinner. You should eat." Eddie sat down beside her.

* The Next Day At The Celebration *

Y/N was sitting down and playing with the kids, as Eddie talked with his family.
Y/N looked up hearing Eddie start to get upset and frustrated with his Dad.

Y/N watched as Eddie's Dad collapsed and the family panicked, but he was okay. Y/N turned back to the kids to keep them busy.

"Is he okay?" Y/N looked at Eddie as he made his way over.

"He's fine. Too prideful for his own good." Eddie sat beside her putting his hand on hers and she leaned into him.

* At The LA Hospital *

"Think I was gonna let you go after that creep by yourself?" Chimney watched Hen.

"I knew you'd have my back and there'd be no stopping you." Hen smiled at him.

"Exactly. So what are we even talking about here?" Chimney shrugged.

"Well, we're talking about how adorable you two are." Y/N smiled from the doorway.

"What are you two doing back already?" Hen frowned at Eddie and Y/N.

"I got a call from Bobby, Karen, Maddie and Buck." Y/N watched them.

"We got the first flight back, got here as soon as we could." Eddie added onto Y/N's answer.

"You dragged the kids out of bed?" Chimney frowned.

"No, Pepa's bringing them back later today." Eddie reassured them.

"How's your head?" Hen looked at Y/N.

"Better." Y/N smiled.

"Uh, she's still tired and dizzy a lot." Eddie gave Y/N a look.

"They don't need to worry about me, they need to worry about themselves." Y/N defended her lie.

"We always worry about you." Chimney chuckled a her.

"I just want to get better and come back to work." Y/N shook her head.

"Me too." Eddie nodded along in agreement.