S4: E14 Survivors

I'M NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO UPDATE AS OFTEN BECAUSE MY SCHOOL HOLIDAYS ARE OVER, SO SCHOOL IS GOING TO TAKE UP A LOT OF TIME.
BUT I WILL STILL UPDATE.
HERE IS THE END OF SEASON 4 FOR YOU.
THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH ME THIS LONG.

Buck rolled under the truck, shouting for and at Eddie, trying to get to him.
Buck dragged Eddie under the truck, leaving a blood trail.
They got him into the truck and started driving as the sniper kept trying to kill them all.

"Here, we got you. We got you. Hey, hey." Buck reassured Buck as he applied pressure to the wound.

* With Athena and Bobby *

"Absolutely not. You don't get to announce our marriage isn't working and then just walk away, Bobby." Athena stalked after him.

"Hen, what's up? I'm on my way?" Bobby answered his phone on speaker.

"Cap, it's Eddie. He's been shot. They're transporting him, now." Hen spoke quickly.

"What hospital?" Bobby frowned alarmed.

"Hen, does Fi know?" Athena walked over to Bobby.

"No, not yet. We haven't been able to get a hold of her yet." Hen shook her head.

* With May and Y/N *

"May! Fi!" Athena walked over to the two, having finally found them at a store.

"Hey, Mum. What's wrong?" May frowned at her.

"You didn't answer your phone." Athena turned to Y/N.

"It died. I swear, I charged it this morning, but apparently not. What's wrong? Is it about the fight you had with Dad?" Y/N shrugged at Athena.

"Maybe we should sit down, first." Athena watched her wearily.

"I'm alright. What's going on?" Y/N frowned with a nervous chuckle.

"Eddie was shot. He's on his way to the hospital. He's lost a lot of blood but.." Athena glanced at May, worried about how Y/N was going to react.

Y/N's face fell, she felt her heart stop. She felt sick to her stomach, and she couldn't focus on anything around her.
She could only distantly hear Athena and May talking to her but it sounded as if they were under water. Y/N's chest was starting to hurt as her heart raced and breathing became shallow.

"Fi! Fi." Athena and May helped her to the floor as her legs gave way under her.

* With Buck *

"Buck." Taylor walked over toward him.

"Uh, no comment, Taylor." Buck turned away from her.

"That's not why I'm here. Really. I'm not working this one. I just heard a firefighter was shot. You didn't answer my calls. I got worried." Taylor looked at Buck concerned.

"Sorry. I...I..I wasn't checking my phone." Buck grabbed his phone.

"Is that blood?" Taylor frowned at the blood on his pants.

"Oh, it's, um, it's not mine, it's Eddie's." Buck glanced at Taylor.

"Eddie's the one who got shot?" Taylors eyes widened.

"He was standing right infront of me. And then, um..um..I need to talk to Christopher." Buck walked past Taylor.

* With Y/N *

"Hey, I got her." Hen ran over to them as they on a seat, Athena trying to get Y/N to take deep breaths.

"All right. I'm gonna go see if I can help. Keep me updated." Athena looked at Hen.