S4: E9 Blindsided

"Hey, anybody got ideas for baby names? Not any of your names?" Chimney looked around at them.

"I thought you were just gonna put names in a hat." Buck chuckled at Chimney.

"Shannon and I didn't know what we were gonna name Christopher. Then we saw him and we knew. Fi and I didn't know about the twins either, until the baby shower, it kind of just dawned on us." Eddie smiled at Chimney.

"Right. We're way ahead of our skis here." Chimney sent Maddie a message.

"Uh, she didn't like that idea?" Buck frowned confused.

"I think she just called me a psycho." Chimney frowned confused making Buck and Eddie laugh.

"Maddie still having false labour?" Bobby walked over to Chimney.

"I know kids are supposed to test your patience, but I thought she'd at least wait until she was out of the womb." Chimney glanced at Bobby.

"Well, at least, you'll be well prepared for her arrival." Bobby shrugged.

"Oh, we are. Baby toys, clothes, towels, blankets, supplements. Freeze dried rations." Chimney looked at Bobby with a nod.

"Rations? What, do you hate hospital food that much?" Bobby frowned as Chimney looked over at Hen who seemed down.

* Upstairs *

"Hey, Darling. Who you texting?" Eddie sat on the couch next to Y/N.

"My little brother. Albert. Trying to convince him to get a new job, instead of driving around giving food to people." Y/N glanced at Eddie.

"It could be a worse job." Buck defended Albert.

"Okay, but do you know the chance of being in a car accident? It is low, but if he's in his car 24/7, the chance increases significantly." Y/N looked at Buck.

"Fi, our job is more dangerous than driving." Buck watched her.

"It's supposed to be, we're trained for that." Y/N shot back.

* On Call *

"Make sure everybody stays back until the cars have been de-energised and all the airbags have been checked." Bobby spoke into his radio.

"What's the count, Captain?" Athena walked over to Bobby as she arrived.

"Well, three casualties so far, at least a dozen injured. Dispatch, send another ten RA units here ASAP." Bobby led Athena toward the accident.

"Oh. All this because of one driver. I take it this is the offending vehicle?" Athena looked at the silver car.

"What's left of it. We're still working on getting in there." Bobby gave a nod of confirmation.

"You sure there's anyone in there left to save?" Athena frowned at them.

"No verbal response. Can't see past the side airbags. But we picked up a heat signature." Eddie looked over at them.

"Definitely a live occupant in the front. Smaller heat signature in the back." Buck nodded along.

"Dispatch says they got a call from the drivers son, Jacob." Athena looked at them.

"The kids still in the car?" Chimney frowned at Athena.

"Go! Go! Jaws!" Bobby rushed over to the car to help.

"Buck get in there!" Bobby looked up as Buck ran over with the jaws.

"I got a visual on the driver." Eddie glanced at Bobby.