S3: E9 Fallout

12 Weeks Pregnant

"Oh, I am one that called." A woman met them by the road.

"Ma'am what's the name of the victim?" Bobby looked at the woman.

"Her name is Olivia. She is alive. It is a miracle. I see it fall from space. Oh! It fall all the way from heaven and land on top of her." The woman led them into the house.

"You mean through her." Chimney moved over to Olivia.

"This can't be happening, right?" Olivia looked at Chimney in shock.

"Pulse is strong. Airways clear. Breathings good. CRT is good." Chimney checked her vitals.

"Olivia, I need you to tell me your pain level from one to ten." Bobby watched Olivia.

"It's like a four, but it's throbbing. How am I even alive? I have a hole in me!" Olivia panicked.

"Hey, Cap." Buck greeted from under the couch.

"Really?" Y/N shook her head.

"It looks like left lower abdomen, might have taken out the kidney or at least lacerated it." Chimney used his torch.

"Can you wiggle your toes for me, ma'am? It definitely missed the spine, Cap." Eddie glanced at Olivia.

"Yeah, and this weighted blanket contained the blast radius. Must have cauterized most of the blood vessels on the way through and the nerves too." Chimney looked at Bobby.

"That's why you're not in excessive pain, Olivia." Bobby looked at Olivia.

"Lucky me." Olivia grinned sarcastically.

"Having a bad day beside this?" Y/N looked at Olivia.

"Lost my job a few days ago." Olivia looked at her in annoyance.

"Oh, yeah. That would do it." Y/N nodded.

"Wait, I'm sorry. Did he say saws? Did you say saws?" Olivia looked at Bobby alarmed.

"We're not going to hurt you, but we need to take part of the couch with you." Y/N reassured Olivia.

"Of all the people on the planet, the thing had to hit me." Olivia complained.

"You know what? Only one other person in History has ever been hit by a meteorite, and that was in the 50s, which makes you pretty special." Buck smiled at Olivia.

"I don't feel special, how do you know that? Why do you know that?" Olivia glanced at him as they got ready to move her.

"Buck was on the pier when the tsunami hit. He's kind of obsessed with natural disasters." Eddie watched Buck who laughed.

"You want a natural disaster? Pfft. Look no further than my life." Olivia glanced around.

"Not anymore. Space rocks do not just fall out of the sky onto anybody. You are gonna be famous." Buck smiled at Olivia.

"Okay, instant backboard on three. One, two, three." Bobby looked at Buck and Y/N as Olivia smiled lightly at Bucks words.

* Back At The Firehouse *

"So you still haven't heard anything from the chief about Hen?" Buck walked over to Bobby.

"I would tell you if they'd made a ruling, Buck. They haven't." Bobby walked over to the couch where Chimney, Eddie and Y/N were.

"But shouldn't the investigators be done by now? We all know it was an accident." Chimney glanced over.

"Saw her yesterday. I was on my way into Frank's, ran into her outside the building. She seemed okay, just sad." Eddie looked at them as Y/N sat on his lap and he wrapped his arms around her.