S4: E2 Alone Together

READ:
HI, GUYS! ANOTHER CHAPTER, THIS ONE TOOK A WHILE BECAUSE IT DID.
I REALLY HOPE IT MAKES YOU CRY BECAUSE I CRIED WRITING THIS, THEREFORE YOU HAVE TO CRY TOO.
IT MIGHT BE BECAUSE I'M JUST EMOTIONAL BUT OH WELL. MAKE SURE YOU READ TO THE END OF THE CHAPTER BECAUSE THERE IS SOMETHING YOU ARE GOING TO WANT TO READ.

"All of the water from the dam caused more damage than just flooding and mudslides. It quickly eroded the bottom of the hill, and then.." B1 looked at Bobby explaining the situation.

"Brought the whole hill down." Bobby gave a nod of understanding.

"Most of the damage is concentrated east of the dam. Exposed gas lines, unstable structures and mud. Lots of it." B1 looked up at the hill.

"Any casualties?" Bobby watched her.

"Two tagged so far but there's bound to be more. LAPD was evacuating residents when the hill came down. Might not have gotten them all out in time." B1 watched Bobby.

"Have any officers checked in with Mobile Command?" Bobby glanced at Hen and Y/N.

"Not that I've seen but it's still golden hour." B1 shook her head.

"It's our best chance to find survivors. After that.." Bobby trailed off.

"It becomes a recovery operation." B1 nodded along as Bobby spoke.

"Should we be worried about more of that hill coming down?" Eddie walked over with Buck.

"Yeah, we work quick, we work safe, we hope for the best. Where do you want us?" Bobby looked from Eddie back to B1.

"The Hollywood sign." B1 nodded to the sign in the distance.

"Where's the rest of it?" Buck frowned confused.

"Downhill. About where the H landed just west of here. There were some hikers in the area." Miranda watched them.

"Guess they should have bought a vowel." Chimney half joked but nobody found it funny.

"Oh, and Captain could you spare one of your firefighters. There's a lot of ground to cover and one of our members is out." Miranda looked at Bobby.

"Fi." Bobby nodded to her.

"Got it, Cap. Where?" Y/N looked at Miranda.

"Just head over to that group there. They'll tell you where they need you." Miranda gestured to a group a bit more down the hill.

"Okay, Hen, Eddie you're with me at the sign. Chimney, Buck, you stay here and help search for survivors." Bobby looked at the rest of them.

"You're joining us?" A guy turned to Y/N as she walked over.

"Yes, Sir." Y/N gave a nod.

"All right, you're with Jeremiah. You're heading to residential area, there's people over there already and they need some extra hands." The guy gave her a nod.

"Let's go." Jeremiah nodded grabbing a rescue kit and walking past her.

"Right." Y/N grabbed her own kit following behind.

"So, what do I call you?" Jeremiah glanced at her.

"Phoenix or Fi. Whichever." Y/N looked at him and he nodded.

"You must have done a lot of rescues like this. The 118 had a major part in the earthquake and tsunami, right?" Jeremiah watched her.

"Earthquake, yeah. Tsunami, I was actually at the harbour when it happened, so I wasn't really on the rescuing side." Y/N kept walking.