S6: E10 In A Flash

* In The Engine *

"So what's the big news?" Hen looked at Y/N.

"I'm pregnant." Y/N couldn't help but smile, neither could Buck or Eddie.

"Again?" Chimney watched her as if it wasn't that surprising.

"They only have 3 kids, Chim. Not 15." Hen shook her head making Bobby smile.

"It's not mine." Eddie tried to hide his smile but failed.

"Wait...what? You cheated on him?" Chimney looked at Y/N in disbelief as Hen frowned confused.

"No." Y/N gave Chimney a look of confusion.

"I don't think she'd ever be able to do that to him." Bobby chuckled at Chimney.

"It's mine." Buck smiled at Eddie and Y/N.

"What is happening right now?" Chimney looked between the three of them.

"It's...you're...are you like a surrogate for Buck?" Hen turned to Y/N slowly.

"Yeah, basically." Y/N nodded along.

"She's the biological Mother, Bucks the Father. The baby is Bucks son or daughter." Bobby looked back at them.

"What?" Chimney was still confused and shocked.

"It's kind of like a guy donating sperm but not." Y/N watched Chimney amused.

"How don't you understand? You're a paramedic." Buck gave him a look.

"And you're okay with this?" Chimney looked at Eddie.

"Yeah. I mean, it's Fi's body, she can do what she wants with it. We've talked about it and we want Buck to have this chance." Eddie gave a nod of confirmation.

"Congratulations Buck." Hen smiled, leaning forward and hugging him.

"Thanks." Buck smiled back at Hen.

"Congrats..? You got any names planned or..?" Chimney still seemed to be confused.

"Well, Fi and Eddie took all of our names...so I was thinking...for a girl Edith Y/N Buckley, and for a boy Phoenix Eduardo Buckley." Buck glanced back at the two.

"Buck.." Y/N and Eddie looked at him in protest.

"No, no, no...you guys have been there for me since we met and you're giving me this chance...that not everyone would be willing to do. Besides you took the rest of our family's names." Buck gave a small shrug.

"Yeah, you didn't really leave him with a choice." Bobby smiled at them.

"Well, I for one, think the names are great and that you'll be an amazing Dad." Hen reassured Buck.

"So everyone's gonna be parents now?" Chimney smiled at Buck.

"Guess so." Buck watched Chimney relieved.

* On Scene *

"Help! Help!" A young girl ran toward them.

"What happened?" Bobby frowned seeing her.

"We buried my Dad and then lightning came out of nowhere." The girl watched them.

"It's our fault, we shouldn't have done it." The boy frowned.

"It's all right, we'll get him out of there." Bobby reassured the kids.

"How? It got him in the neck." The boy stopped next to his sister.

"What? The lightning?" Chimney frowned at the kids.

"No, the glass." Buck frowned as he stepped on glass.