S3: E11 Seize The Day

27 Weeks Pregnant

"It looks like his parachute is snagged on something. He's caught underneath the airplane." Bobby looked at the plane in the distance.

"He hasn't said anything on the radio. Might not be conscious." Eddie held Y/N's hand.

"Let's hope not, for his sake. This is a memory he's not gonna want to savour. We gotta assume concussion, possible spinal injury." Chimney glanced at Hen.

"And he's getting buffeted by turbulence under the plane. We're gonna need to treat him for exposure." Hen watched Chimney.

"Yeah, we haven't talked about how we're getting him down." Buck looked at them.

"Simple. Get them to fly low about the moving truck and we'll catch him." Y/N shrugged.

"You're not catching anyone." Eddie turned to her.

"How's the leg?" Bobby looked at Buck.

"Uh, screws out. Felling great." Buck watched Bobby confused.

"All right. Dispatch, this is Captain 118. Can you get me in the pilots ear?" Bobby spoke into his radio watching Y/N.

"In the truck." Bobby looked at them all and they did as he said.

"Wild one, this is Captain Nash, LAFD. Do you copy?" Bobby glanced at Y/N.

"Yes, sir, I do. Hope you guys figured out how to land this without killing my friend." The pilot responded to Bobby.

"What kind of headwind reading you getting today?" Bobby turned back to the front.

"Around 10 knots." The pilot checked his instruments.

"I need you to turn into that wind and make an approach." Bobby glanced at the plane.

"I'm sorry, you want me to land? With Stefan still under the plane?" The pilot frowned.

"I just need you to get low enough so that we can free him." Bobby gave Y/N a nod.

"Wait, where are you guys gonna be?" The pilot glanced around for them.

"Right below you." Bobby smiled.

"All right, Cap, we got him. Coming in hot behind us." Buck radioed from the roof.

"Okay, hang tight and keep your hands ready. Wild one, we're in position." Bobby nodded along.

"Too high, Cap! Tell him to drop it!" Eddie looked at the plane from the roof.

"Keep dropping. Lower." Bobby watched Y/N as she held on.

"Damn it, Cap! We missed him! Too high and too fast!" Buck shouted to them.

"Can you drop your speed any lower?" Bobby frowned.

"Any slower and we're gonna stall." The pilot shook his head.

"What about your flap?" Bobby looked at Y/N as she shrugged.

"I do that, there's no going back. I'm gonna have to put her down." The pilot turned around.

"Got it. Last shot. Buck, Eddie, we've got one more shot at this. Okay, wild one, put her down." Bobby and Y/N shared a worried look.

"All right, Cap. We see him, coming in hot from the back!" Buck got ready.

"That's it, that's it. Another 150 feet." Bobby watched the plane as they waited.

"We got him!" Eddie sighed relieved.

"Uh, are you boys single?" Cynthia looked at them as her daughter walked away.