S3: E18 What's Next?

"Summer camp?" Buck frowned at the brochure.

"It's all he can talk about. Some of the other kids from school are going. It's only two weeks. Time." Eddie turned to look at Hen.

"Woah, woah. Two weeks away from home? Isn't Chris kind of young for that? I mean what if something happens? What if he gets homesick?" Buck watched Eddie concerned.

"I'm pretty sure I brought in the brochure so you guys can make me feel better about him going." Eddie gave Buck a look.

"Clearly, you did not think that plan through to its logical conclusion." Chimney glanced over at Eddie.

"I started going to sleep away camp when I was 8. I loved it. Camp Weegeewagen. Eedee idee odee ooh hoo!" Bobby reassured Eddie making Y/N choke on her drink.

"Looked forward to it every year." Bobby smiled proudly as Hen laughed at Y/N's reaction.

"Oh, my gosh." Y/N couldn't stop laughing.

"Yeah, but Christopher's a city kid." Chimney looked at Y/N amused.

"So was I. St Paul is a city. Besides Fi went to Summer camp." Bobby shrugged at them.

"Ed..oh my gosh.." Y/N tried to stop laughing but it was impossible.

"You good, Fi?" Buck laughed at her.

"I can't breathe." Y/N fanned her face, trying desperately to stop laughing.

"What? What's so funny?" Bobby frowned at Y/N confused making Buck laugh more.

"I can't...stop!" Y/N hit Bucks shoulder.

"I'm just trying to imagine trying to sell Denny on the idea of two weeks without the internet." Hen looked at Eddie as Y/N headed to the stairs to get away from Buck to control her laughter.

"It's pretty exciting. They even have this farm to fork program where the kids pick veggies and cook em for dinner." Eddie shrugged.

"That sounds a lot like child labour." Buck shook his head.

"Damn it. I've got to get above a 511." Hen sighed at the paper.

They all looked up alarmed hearing a loud bang, and Fi was no longer at the top of the stairs.

"Uh.." Chimney frowned confused.

Buck and Eddie rushed over to the top of the stairs, Buck clapped his hand against his knee as he started laughing uncontrollably. Eddie ran down the stairs helping Y/N up concerned.

"Are you okay?" Eddie checked Y/N over for injuries.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Piss off Buck." Y/N gave him her middle finger.

"Bobby, why is your wife asking me if she could hold May's graduation party at my house?" Hen frowned at Bobby as Eddie and Y/N got back upstairs.

"Our living room is kind of under construction right now." Bobby's face fell.

"Yeah, someone thought it was a good idea to smash it with a hammer." Y/N nodded to Bobby as she sat on Eddie's lap.

"Can you tell Hen, she's going to do great?" Bobby gave Y/N a look.

"Not with that score, she isn't. You need to improve your knowledge. Look, I'll come over and help you study tonight." Y/N looked at Hen.

"Thank you, Fi. For being helpful." Hen gave her a smile.

"So, do you two know when you're having the wedding?" Buck smiled at the two as Eddie buried his face into Y/N's neck.

"We haven't decided yet. I like being able to call him my fiance." Y/N smiled at Buck.