S6: E17 Love Is In The Air

Really sorry for another short chapter 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I'm going to make the last one extremely long, even if it take me days.

This one is about Eddie finding a girlfriend/going on dates and his love life but his love life is already perfect because YOU are perfect.

"Can you hear me, sir? Can you tell me your name?" Chimney looked at the parachute victim.

"Griffin. Blair? Where is she?" Griffin looked around in pain.

"Griffin, I need you to look at me, right now." Chimney watched him.

"I'll go find this Blair." Y/N looked at Hen and Chimney and they gave a nod.

Y/N ran down the street, in the direction of where the pick up truck had come from.
She turned the corner and almost ran straight into a woman.

"Wait...you're a firefighter.." The woman looked at Y/N out of breath.

"Let me guess, you're Blair?" Y/N smiled at her.

"Yeah, How'd you.." Blair frowned confused.

"Griffin's been asking for you. Come on. This way." Y/N led her back to the scene.

"Griffin! I'm here, I'm here." Blair ran over to the gurney.

"Blair will you?" Griffin held up the ring.

"Yes! Yes." Blair took the ring in answer.

"You can ride with him if you want to." Eddie looked at her when she didn't follow.

"Do I have to? I mean, I have to say yes, right? He jumped off a fricking building for me." Blair looked at the three of them.

"You were gonna say no?" Chimney frowned.

"People change..when you put a ring on it. I liked us how we were." Blair watched them.

"So, what do you want to do?" Eddie frowned confused.

"I guess I'll wait a few months and then break it off. I heard of a proposal going wrong can scar a guy for life." Blair frowned.

"Wait! Okay, look. Go with him to the hospital, be there for him. And when he's better, tell him how you feel, okay? Trust me. You'll both feel better that way." Y/N followed after Blair.

"I don't want to hurt him." Blair looked at Y/N.

"Pretending will hurt him more than a no." Y/N reassured Blair.

* The Next Morning *

"All right. One hot chocolate." Eddie smiled putting the drink down infront of Y/N at the table.

"Thank you, baby." Y/N smiled at him.

"You sure you're up to this?" Eddie watched her.

"A hike, which consists of walking, beside you? I'll always be up for that. You know, maybe we could go camping for a weekend? It could be fun." Y/N looked at Eddie.

"Sounds good." Eddie nodded in agreement.

"Great. I think the kids would enjoy it." Y/N smiled at the thought.

"We could have a massive camp with the entire family. It'd be fun. Your Dad, Athena, Karen, Hen, Chimney, Maddie, Buck, Denny, May, Ravi." Eddie started planning it.

"Yes." Y/N was getting excited about it already.

* In The Engine The Next Day *

"I'm glad to hear Lucy's doing well over at air support." Bobby looked ahead.