S6: E16 Lost And Found

"Wow. That is a serious rock or rocks. Are you sure you should be keeping it here?" Ravi looked at the ring as they passed it around.

"What? Are you planning on robbing me? I kept it at home but I didn't want to risk Maddie finding it." Chimney watched Ravi and Hen laughed.

"Well, it's beautiful, Chim. Congratulations." Bobby gave a nod of approval.

"Thanks, Cap." Chimney smiled.

"Maddie is going to lose it when she sees it." Eddie inspected the ring.

"Oh!" Y/N's face lit up as she grabbed Bucks hand, placing it on her stomach.

"Baby kicking again?" Hen smiled at her.

"Yeah. He or she kicks a lot." Y/N nodded.

"But I never get sick of it." Buck smiled happily.

"You will when they're born." Eddie chuckled at Buck.

They all started talking about the wedding, the ceremony, the best man, and everything.
Chimney telling them to calm down only changed the questions to how he was going to ask Maddie.

"I can't." Y/N walked away with a small laugh as the guys helped Chimney.

"Wait up!" Hen followed behind Y/N with a chuckle.

"Boys will be boys." Y/N shook her head.

"Yeah, that they will. Something tells me this is going to be a long shift." Hen shook her head with a sigh.

* On Scene *

"All right, let's get in there." Bobby smashed the door in with the battering ram.

"Okay, looks like she's still breathing. Airways might not be completely compromised." Hen looked at Chimney.

"Let's get her in position for abdominal thrusts." Chimney nodded along.

"Nothing. Whatever's in there must be small. We gotta take a look. Here. Let's have you sit. All right. Woah. That is not good." Hen grimaced and Chimney did the same.

* Outside *

"So, Fi, what's your opinion on the ring? You're a girl." Buck looked at her.

"I am?" Y/N looked at Buck feigning surprise.

"You know what I mean." Buck rolled his eyes jokingly.

"The ring isn't important. How and why you ask is. People won't say yes or no because of a ring, they'll decide because of the feeling of being loved and all the good memories." Y/N shrugged at them.

"So, what should Chim do then?" Ravi watched her.

"Only Chimney knows and he won't know until he is ready to ask her. Because when you know you're ready, everything makes sense." Y/N smiled, helping Eddie with the gurney.

* On Scene *

"I tried to warn them for exactly this reason. People don't understand how dangerous this thing is." The man watched them arrive.

"Can you pinpoint where they were approximately?" Bobby walked over to him.

"One came down the side, one came right down the middle. But the whole damn mountain shifted. They're good and buried." The man looked at the mountain.

"All right. We're looking for two men, Eddie, Ravi I want you in the harnesses and safety lines, you're going up top. Hen, Chim, Buck, you're staying down below, searching the perimeter. Keep your gas masks handy incase any hydrogen sulfide escapes those piles. Let's go." Bobby turned to the team.