S2: E1 Under Pressure

"I got another DXA scan and guess who dropped another half percent." Buck walked into the firehouse, Y/N following behind him, while rolling her eyes.

"What?" Hen watched Buck confused.

"A DXA scan measures your body fat. You can see your percentage in every part of your body." Buck showed Hen his phone.

"Oh, yeah? They measure the fat in your head?" Chimney walked over to them.

"There's too much fat in his head, that it would break it." Y/N smirked at Buck.

"Ah, see, that would be funny, but we're a week away from submissions being due for the Hot Days, Smoldering Nights: Men of the LAFD calendar, and I'm already at my goal weight, so it seems like my head is clearly working perfectly." Buck smirked at Y/N and Chimney.

"Someone, please make him shut up, otherwise my head won't be working at all." Y/N whined looking at the other free for help.

"Do you really need to use that whole title? You could just say the idiotic, reductive, sexist calendar that insults the dignity of this organisation and furthers the myth that all firefighters are male." Hen stared at Buck.

"Yeah, that's not any less words." Buck grimaced at the thought.

"On the bright side, Hen. Women aren't being sexualised for once." Y/N shrugged.

"You do have a good point." Hen high fived Y/N.

"Hen, Phoenix, come on, it's for charity." Bobby smiled at the two.

"No. Bobby, you, too?" Hen turned to him in disbelief.

"Well, why not?" Bobby looked at Hen.

"Your face is hilarious." Y/N laughed at Buck.

"They say a man is at his sexiest when he reaches 50." Bobby defended himself.

"Is that what they say? That's what they say?" Hen turned back to Y/N.

"Yeah, it's what nobody says." Y/N looked at Hen with a nod.

"Okay, you're both wrong. All right? You see, I think sorority houses all across this great nation are ready for a new Asian sex symbol. It's our time." Chimney joined the conversation, as Hen and Y/N shared a look of disbelief.

"I think it's great. You know? I like that you're both going up for it." Buck smiled at the two.

"Oh, because you don't think that we have a chance." Bobby turned to Buck amused.

"Woah, did I say that?" Buck nudged Y/N.

"Please, leave me out of your petty disagreements regarding around a stupid calendar that is only good for one year, and then it gets thrown out and nobody will remember." Y/N groaned and Hen chuckled putting an arm around her.

"I'm with you." Hen watched the guys.

"Thanks for the help. I mean, sure, let's be real. They are only picking one candidate from each station." Buck glared at Y/N jokingly.

"Okay. That is a beautiful man." Chimney pointed behind Buck and Y/N.

"Where's the lie? And I like girls." Hen looked at where Chimney was looking as Buck and Y/N turned around.

Some guy was putting his firefighter shirt on, Y/N rolled her eyes at the reactions of the others.

"Who the hell is that?" Buck wasn't happy.

"It's Eddie Diaz. New recruit. Graduated top of his class just this week. Guys over at Station Six were dying to have him, but I convinced him to join us." Bobby looked at Buck amused.