S2: E14 Broken

"Don't panic because panic can be more dangerous than flames, toxic fumes or a sucking chest wound. Guys?" Bobby spoke to the kids that were visiting them as Y/N watched from the side amused.

"Cap's a little intense, huh?" Eddie looked at Buck.

"Oh, he takes these talks very seriously." Buck nodded to Eddie.

"And all you need are three numbers. Can anyone tell me what they are?" Bobby watched the kids.

"911!" The kids all chorused together.

"Yes. Now, does anybody know what happens when you dial those numbers?" Bobby smiled at the response.

"Harry Grant." Bobby looked at Harry who had his hand up.

"They call a firetruck." Harry was too eager to answer as Y/N walked over to Athena and Michael.

"Hey." Michael smiled at Y/N.

"I'm surprised he's being this calm and gentle." Y/N chuckled watching Bobby.

"Calm and gentle? I thought it was pretty intense for kids." Athena looked at Y/N.

"He was five times this intense when I was their age." Y/N looked between Michael and Athena.

"I bet he was." Michael laughed at Y/N in amusement and Hen spoke through the megaphone.

"I'll see you both later." Y/N hugged them both before heading up the stairs.

"Hey, Fi." Hen smiled as she walked up the stairs.

"Hi. How's Chimney?" Y/N stood beside Hen.

"Well, he needs to see a therapist for starters. And he is ready to get back into the world. At least Lucky is keeping an eye on him." Hen watched Buck and Eddie with the kids.

"Buck said him and Maddie are still going on a date tonight. To avoid any awkwardness, hopefully I won't end up at the same place." Y/N looked up as the alarm went off.

"Okay, everybody, we are in Tactical Emergency Mode. That means we will not be at the station today. We will be driving all around the district to make sure that we are ready for anything that comes our way." Bobby led them down to the engine.

"Cap, you do realise we work here, right? We're trained professionals, not fifth graders." Hen looked at Bobby as they got into the engine.

"What did you mean, end up at the same place?" Hen looked at Y/N as they pulled out of the station.

"Oh. She has a date, tonight." Buck grinned at Y/N making Eddie glance at her.

"Really?" Hen looked at Y/N surprised by the news.

"Yeah. May set up an online dating account, I promised her I'd give it a go." Y/N gave Hen a nod.

"Online dating? That's not very safe, you could end up going on a date with a psychopath." Eddie looked at Y/N.

"Athena already did a background check." Bobby glanced back at them.

"Yeah, but she might be his first victim." Eddie looked at them all.

"I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself." Y/N shot Eddie a look.

"You know what, why don't we talk about this later? Let's focus." Bobby glanced at Buck and Hen.

"Hey, Cap. You ever seen a breakdown like this before?" Eddie glanced at Bobby.

"Once in St Paul. Blizzard took out the power grid around the call center and backup generator." Bobby looked back at them.