S2: E15 Oceans 911

Y/N walked up the stairs of the firehouse, Chimney grinned over at her.

"How was your date?" Chimney watched Y/N.

"Ask pretty much anyone here." Y/N glanced around the room annoyed.

"What?" Chimney looked at the others confused.

"Hen, Buck and Eddie, went to the same restaurant last night on purpose." Bobby looked at Chimney in explanation.

"You're joking." Chimney turned to Hen, Buck and Eddie in disbelief.

"The guy is pretty unusual." Eddie defended himself looking at Chimney.

"Yeah, we just wanted to make sure Fi was safe." Buck gave a nod of agreement.

"Well, I'm going out with him again soon. And, I will not be telling any of you where or when." Y/N shrugged at Buck.

"Oh, come on!" Buck watched after her in regret.

"It's your fault, Buckaroo. You know she's capable of taking care of herself. She doesn't need a babysitter." Chimney gave Buck a pointed look.

"I know, I know." Buck sat down in exasperation.

* On Call *

"Hey! Hey! Can you tell me what's happening?" A guy in a delivery truck banged on the window as Buck and Y/N walked past.

"Uh, don't know, sir. Just got here." Buck glanced at Y/N for help but she didn't even look at him.

"I can see that. Do you know what the call was?" The man looked at Buck.

"We've got to work." Y/N headed inside.

"Two people down in the bank." Buck stopped by the truck again.

"Down? Like dead down? Injured down? Depressed down? M..My partners in there." The man became alarmed.

"Was your partner exhibiting any kind of symptoms of anything before entering the bank?" Buck watched the man.

"What? No." The man shook his head confused.

"Does he have any allergies or medical conditions?" Buck offered suggestions for background.

"No! He eats better than I do. He's..He's pescatarian." The man looked at Buck dismissively.

"Firefighter Buckley!" Y/N looked over from the door, Bobby had sent her to get Buck.

"Okay, well, uh, you just, uh, sit tight!" Buck ran over to Y/N, following her inside.

"Airways clear. No MedicAlert bracelet. Jaws not clenched. Tongue is neutral." Chimney looked up at Bobby.

"All right. Get him started on O2. Ten litres. You said there's a second patient?" Bobby turned to the woman who'd called for help.

The woman led them into a safe where a man laid on the ground, gurgling and choking.

"Same as the courier out front. Exhibiting extreme muscle spasms. Cap, pupils are dilated." Hen went over to the second patient.

"I don't know what we're looking at here." Bobby glanced at Eddie as he walked in.

"Could be a nerve agent." Eddie looked down at the man.

"You've seen that before?" Bobby turned his head to Eddie.

"Been trained for it. Symptoms all line up. The fact that we have multiple people down. I can't say for sure until we run some tests." Eddie glanced between Hen and Bobby.

"All right, Hen. Back away. Everybody, stop what you're doing right now. Chimney, Buck, Fi. Step away. Step away. I need everybody's attention. We are now preparing for a possible chemical exposure incident. That means nobody in, nobody out." Bobby made the three step away from the patient.