S5: E7 Ghost Stories

"All right,victims name is Edgar Hill. He told dispatch that he was carjacked, got shot and buried in some sort of coffin out here. Based on the size of an average male, that box is probably 86 by 30 inches. That's 45 cubic cubic feet of space, most of which is taken up by Edgar.so he's got ten minutes to an hour's worth of air left." Bobby looked at them as they arrived on scene.

"We don't know how long he's been underground right?" Buck glanced at Y/N as she got Lucky to jump down out of the engine.

"Or which piece of ground he's under. Cell towers can only limit the search by so much. Let's fan out." Bobby looked at them as Y/N walked over with Lucky.

Y/N walked alongside Lucky as she tried to find any scent she didn't recognise.

"Cap, I got something." Buck came through the radio.

"What?" Bobby gestured for them to stop.

"Thought I heard a voice." Buck glanced at Y/N as she made her way over with Lucky.

"This is Captain 118. Be advised. We're conducting a targeted sound sweep. Fire 1, give us five minutes of breathing room." Bobby glanced up at the helicopter.

"Copy that, Captain." Fire 1 headed off.

"Everyone else. Radio silent until my call." Bobby made everyone go quiet.

"There. There!" Buck looked up ahead and Lucky ran over starting to dig.

Y/N and Buck were the next there, digging with their hands, as Ravi ran over with a shovel.

They opened the box, and got Edgar out barely conscious and Hen took over from Buck and Y/N.

"You're a good girl." Y/N gave Lucky a pat as they got Edgar into the back of the ambulance.

"Hey, mi amor." Eddie walked over kissing Y/N on the top of her head, before giving Lucky a pat.

* With Chimney *

"Boston?" Hen frowned through the phone.

"Yeah. Buck is convinced he heard the bells of the Old North Church in the background when she called." Chimney watched the road.

"The one if by land two if by sea church?" Hen tried not to laugh.

"That's the one." Chimney gave a slight nod.

"And the fact that there's an exact replica of that church in Burbank never occured to him?" Hen spoke in reminder.

"You're kidding." Chimney frowned at his phone.

"Where are you?" Hen frowned at his tone.

"Des Moines. I swear to God, Hen. If I drive to the Eastern Seaboard with my infant daughter, and Maddie's somewhere in the 818, I'm gonna kill Buck." Chimney glanced at Jee Yun.

"Yeah, you've already sworn to do that." Hen sat down looking at Buck.

"Well, then, I'll bring him right to the point of death, and with my not insubstantial paramedic skills, I will revive him, and then I will kill him." Chimney turned back to the road.

"Why would Maddie be in Boston?" Hen watched Buck.

"Well, that's where she lived with Doug after they got married." Chimney frowned as Jee Yun started crying.

"Again, I ask, why Boston? There can't be a lot of happy memories there for her." Hen grimaced.

"He was in medical school. She was in nursing school. They barely saw each other. She used to tell me it was actually the happiest point in their marriage." Chimney shrugged.