S5: E5 Peer Pressure

"Okay. Buck, Eddie is with Hen, so you, Fi and Ravi grab the forcible entry tools." Bobby got out of the engine looking at Buck and Y/N.

"Follow my lead and try not to step on my toes." Hen didn't spare Eddie a glance.

"Lucky for you, I'm an excellent dancer." Eddie smiled over at Y/N.

"True." Y/N smiled back at him giving a nod.

"Same goes for you, probie." Buck glanced at Ravi making Y/N frown.

"LAFD. We got a call from this address." Bobby knocked on the door.

"For security reasons, most residential doors open inwards, which is why the hinges aren't on the outside and you can't just saw them off." Buck glanced at Ravi.

"Come on." Bobby gave them a look to hurry up.

"Why don't you do the honours?" Buck handed the ram to Ravi.

Ravi smiled in appreciation, taking the ram and slamming the door open.

"Craig? LAFD here." Bobby walked inside first.

"Help me!" Craig called in response from the bathroom.

"Oh." Hen rushed over with Eddie.

Buck inspected the doorframe damage as Ravi watched eagerly and Y/N worked on putting pieces of the puzzle together.

"Uh, nice swing. I have some notes." Buck looked at Ravi before heading back to the engine making Ravi frown.

"Don't worry, Ravi. He just wants you to be the best that you can be. I promise he'll ease up. And if he gets too much, come talk to me." Y/N reassured Ravi.

"Thanks. Hey, quick question. They don't really like me do they?" Ravi frowned.

"Of course they do. If they didn't, you'd know. Even Buck would make sure you were aware. It's just hard times for everyone, what with Chimney gone and all. You're a part of the family now." Y/N put her hand on Ravi's shoulder.

"You know, you're the nicest person on this team. You made sure I felt welcome. I'm grateful for that." Ravi walked over to Buck who called for them, missing the smile that made its way on to Y/N's face.

Y/N watched as Buck and Eddie got Craig into the stair chair, she could feel the tension between Eddie and Hen.

"Wow. You guys are pretty jacked. What kind of workout do you do?" Craig glanced at Buck and Eddie.

Buck frowned confused, as Hen sighed in defeat and Eddie glanced over at Y/N trying to hide his growing smile.

"I give up." Hen helped Buck wheel him outside.

"You're an idiot." Y/N elbowed Eddie as she smiled.

"I'm your idiot." Eddie pulled her against him.

"Yes, yes you are." Y/N leaned in toward him.

"Oi, Romeo, Juliet." Bobby looked over at them.

"Coming, Cap." Eddie watched after Bobby as he left before pressing a soft kiss to Y/N's lips.

* On Scene *

"Oh, God." Ravi covered his mouth at the scene.

"Chainsaw must have hit a knot to cause it to kick back so hard. Wedged into his collarbone." Eddie glanced up at Bobby.

"Buck, Ravi, we're gonna need to remove that blade from the motor." Bobby looked at the two.

"Oh, I..I don't think.." Ravi tried not to vomit.