S4: E11 First Responders

"So, how was it in Minnesota?" Hen looked at Buck, Eddie and Y/N.

"I didn't think I'd ever end up back there." Y/N shrugged slightly.

"Do you feel any better?" Chimney watched Y/N.

"I won't ever get over what happened and I don't think I'll stop blaming myself for a long time, but I do think I'm ready to move on from it and not think about them everyday." Y/N nodded slowly.

"There's nothing wrong with thinking about them a lot. You just can't let it eat you alive. You've got all of us, you'll never be alone, Fi. I promise." Bobby smiled at her.

"I love you, Dad." Y/N hugged Bobby, thinking about how he was there from the moment she was born, like he always has been and how he always will be.

"I love you. Bobby smiled as he hugged her back.

"Car was parked over by the dumpster. He hit the gas, then he hit her. Looked pretty bad." Destiny walked Bobby over to the victim.

"And he just took off?" Bobby frowned at Destiny.

"Didn't even slow down." Destiny gave him a nod.

"Hey, you're gonna be okay, sweetie. Okay? Help is here. You're gonna be fine, everything.." Don remained by his wife's side.

"Sir?" Bobby looked at him.

"Don?" Y/N's face fell seeing the man.

"Airways clear but her breathings laboured." Hen looked up at Bobby.

"You know him?" Bobby frowned at Y/N confused.

"Definitely a broken femur here. I know her." Chimney looked at the victim.

"It's Sue Blevins." Buck glanced at Y/N.

"From the call Centre." Bobby frowned as he looked at Sue.

"Yeah. Maddies boss." Chimney nodded along.

"Don, why don't we take a step over here." Y/N guided Don back away from Sue so they could work.

"Please tell me she's going to be okay, Phoenix." Don looked at her worriedly.

Y/N stood with Don as Chimney and Hen checked her injuries and they got her on a backboard.

"Nine...One.." Sue tried to speak.

"What's she saying?" Eddie frowned at them confused.

"Nine...One.." Sue tried again as they listened.

"911?" Buck looked at her hearing the first part.

"We're here soon. We got you." Eddie reassured Sue.

* The Next Morning With The Grants *

"I think it's time I got a place of my own." May looked at Michael and Athena.

"You're moving out? This is gonna be great." Harry smiled at May.

"I..I've got a job. Money in savings. I'm ready to live on my own." May watched Athena.

"Well, this is a big step. Are you sure you're ready?" Athena glanced at Michael.

"I am." May gave a confident nod.

"Well, okay, then." Athena shrugged taking everyone by surprise.

"Really?" May and Michael looked at Athena surprised.

"Well, it seems like you've given this some thought, and you're an adult. Free to make your own decisions." Athena looked at Michael.

"Okay, okay. Well, if you're really serious about this, there a few vacancies across the street from me." Michael chuckled as he turned to May.