S4: E4 9-1-1, What's Your Grievance?

Eddie groaned as his alarm went off waking the two of them up.

"Where are you going?" Y/N glanced at Eddie as he got up, without even lifting her head.

"To get dressed. We have work. Remember?" Eddie smiled over at her.

"No, forget work. Come back to bed." Y/N pulled the blanket over her head.

"I'd love nothing more, then to spend the day in bed with you, mi amor. But we can't be late for our first day back." Eddie climbed onto the bed pulling the blanket off her head and pressing a kiss to her lips.

"I'm not getting up." Y/N pulled him down beside her.

"Fine, five more minutes. But no more." Eddie chuckled at her amused.

* At The Firehouse *

"You're late." Bobby looked up as Eddie walked up the stairs, carrying Y/N over his shoulder.

"Sorry, Cap." Eddie smiled over at them as they all watched.

"Let me guess, Fi didn't want to get out of bed this morning." Chimney watched as Eddie put Y/N down on the couch.

"I don't think it was the bed she didn't want to leave." Hen chuckled as Y/N pulled Eddie's arm forcing him to sit on the couch next to her.

"Wow. You guys spent your entire honeymoon together and still don't want to leave each other's sides." Chimney laughed at Hen's input.

"So, did you guys actually go to Disney World or did just stay in the hotel the entire time?" Buck smirked at the two amused.

"We did go. We spent 30% of our time at Disney World." Eddie glanced over at Buck.

"Well, we're glad to have you back." Bobby smiled at the two on the couch.

"We're glad to be back." Eddie nodded to Bobby.

"Are you?" Buck watched Eddie with a suggestive smile.

"I got you each something that reminded me of you." Y/N grabbed her bag, Eddie had also been carrying.

"Ooh! Me first!" Buck grinned excitedly and Y/N threw him a stuffed toy version of Dug from Up making the others laugh.

Y/N through a toy Disgust from Inside Out at Hen, throwing an Olaf from Frozen at Chimney and Mufasa from Lion King at Bobby.

"Why does a snowman remind you of me?" Chimney frowned at Y/N.

"Have you watched Frozen?" Eddie smiled at Chimney's reaction.

"Well, I love mine. I'm sure Karen would agree with you." Hen chuckled at Disgust.

"I'm taking this as a compliment." Bobby held up Mufasa.

"Thanks. I'll add it to my rubbish collection." Buck smiled jokingly.

* On Call *

"Gunshot wound to the chest. She was already dead when we got here." Athena looked at Bobby.

"Don't think you're gonna be needing those med kits." Bobby watched as the others entered the property.

"Yeah, Crime Scene units on the way. We just need to get a medical confirmation she's dead." Athena looked at Hen and Chimney.

"On it. Excuse me." Chimney gave Athena a nod before looking at Buck and Y/N.

"Uh, did you just say excuse me? Chimneys being weird." Buck looked at Eddie and Y/N confused.

"How can you tell?" Eddie frowned at Buck.

"Ooh, ooh, hey, whoever killed her kicked that gate in good. Saw a clean footprint on it." Buck looked at the gate on the floor.