S5: E13 Fear-o-Phobia

"Fi!" Eddie opened the door to see Maddie standing with a smile.

"Yeah? Wifey!" Y/N squealed running over and hugging Maddie tightly as Eddie chuckled.

"Hey, I missed you too." Maddie laughed at Y/N's reaction.

"You're back!" Y/N grinned happily at Maddie and Eddie.

"Where's Chimney?" Eddie smiled at Maddie.

"Uh, we broke up." Maddie nodded, forcing a smile.

"What?" Y/N frowned at Maddie confused and shocked.

"It's a bit of a long story, but I'm glad to be home." Maddie forced another smile.

"Welcome home." Eddie hugged Maddie.

"Thank you." Maddie smiled between them.

* The Next Day On Scene *

"Okay, Buck, Lucy, Fi, help them tie off so we can board." Bobby nodded to the three.

"Uh, sorry, excuse me." Buck moved out of Lucy's way.

"How deep was he before he came up?" Bobby looked at the guy on the boat.

"Over a hundred feet. My other divers still coming up, he's only halfway." The guy looked at Bobby.

"Sir? Sir, can you hear me?" Hen went over to the victim.

Buck and Y/N were watching as the other diver made his way up and as Hen and Jonah tended to the victim.

"Buck, Fi, get him prepped for medevac." Bobby turned to the two.

"Copy that." Y/N went over to Hen and Jonah as Buck got the board.

"On three. One, two, three." Buck gave Y/N a nod and they got the victim onto the backboard.

Medevac was 15 minutes out and the victim didn't have that long, Y/N had gone to say something but Lucy was quick to jump in with her own idea and Bobby agreed to it.

"Buck, kill the power to the freezer." Bobby gave Buck a nod.

Y/N watched as everyone worked busily, Buck and Lucy seemed to be partnering up and doing all the work, leaving her with nothing. Even Bobby seemed to forget that Y/N was there.

Even as they walked outside, Hen and Buck were making jokes with Lucy about the entire situation.

* At Eddie's Place *

"I can't believe Frank wants me to talk to someone that shares my pain? I mean, what does that even mean?" Eddie looked at Y/N as she cooked lunch.

"I guess, he wants you to figure it out. I haven't been to a therapist in many years, Edmundo." Y/N glanced at him.

"Well, you're lucky." Eddie reassured her and Lucky looked up with a whine.

"No, that's Lucky." Y/N chuckled at Lucky.

* At The Station A Few Hours Later *

"Look who decided to stop by. And just in time for lunch." Hen looked over the railing making Y/N glance up.

"Hey, Chim." Bobby smiled as Chimney came upstairs.

"This is not cooked." Chimney looked at the food.

"Well, do you want me to warm it up for you in the microwave? You saying no to my sushi?" Bobby looked at Chimney.

"Well, I'm not saying no, I'm saying why." Chimney changed the question.

"Yeah, but for the record I'm saying yes to whatever he doesn't want." Ravi smiled at Bobby.

"Nevermind, I'll cook something for you. I have got red snapper, flounder, how do you feel about tilapia?" Bobby smiled at them.