chapter two

If ya want to see the first chapter go to neverland153
-----------------------------------------------------------
Laying back into the warm sheets you watched as your father flipped Open the book, going to the spot you both were last at.

"And the little princess said to the dragon: why are you so mean to those around you? Why do you hurt them so?"

Your father began, reading the part to you as moxxie climbed up into the bed next to you, yawning

"And the dragon turned to the little princess and said: I don't care about them, I only care for you, for you are the only one worthy of my time and love."

Moxxie listened intently, nuzzling his head into your neck.

Crimson's eyes darted up to look at the two of you. You looked so sleepy, you had a big day and we're ready to head off to dream land.

"And the princess asked, confused: you don't even care about your family? Not even your wife or son?."

You released a gentle yawn, your eyes drooping.

"And the dragon nodded, blowing out puffs of hot air. He moved towards the little princess, curling his tail around her and said: I do not need them when I have all the family I need right here with you little princess."

Crimson closed the book, kissing the top of your head gently, skipping over moxxie who was already sleeping.

You dozed off, snuggling up to moxxie.

Crimson smiled fondly at you.

"Good night, little princess."

Word count 252