▬ 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘆𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗜𝘀𝗲𝗸𝗮𝗶

"FINALLY AFTER TWO WEEKS OF ENDLESS WORK, I CAN FINALLY PLAY AGAIN! My salary also came today so let's gacha!!" A female in her mid 20's excitedly declared as she entered her house

"FINALLY AFTER TWO WEEKS OF ENDLESS WORK, I CAN FINALLY PLAY AGAIN! My salary also came today so let's gacha!!" A female in her mid 20's excitedly declared as she entered her house. to start her PC, she hummed in anticipation while waiting for the game to load. She yawned, tired but still determined to play after a very long time of being inactive.

The calming song on the opening screen of the game made her smile. With a click on her mouse, the bright light of the loading screen made her wince and curse.

"Bruh, they should make a dark mode version for this. My eyes burn every time I see that." She muttered as she stared at the loading screen.

After waiting for the geo symbol to load for a few minutes, she finally had the game going. There were many red dots of notifications, new quests, and new areas she missed for the past two weeks but despite all of these, the first thing she saw was her favorite character.

"Scara my beloved, I'm back! I'm sorry for being away for so long, I needed to earn mora in my world so I can spoil you more." She muttered, zooming in on the face of the character.

Pressing the space bar, making the character jump, she adored him for being adorable before deciding to do her daily commissions swiftly. She condensed her resin to farm artifacts for her main.

"C'mon hoyoverse, give me a good anemo goblet for my baby girl!" She muttered before claiming the artifacts like some kind of prayer. As she claimed, the number 59 turning 60 appeared on her screen. Checking each five-star artifact she gasped loudly when her prayer was heard.

An on-set dessert pavilion, anemo dmg goblet with double crit stats, energy recharge, and attack percent. It was perfect, so she rolled it and luck seemed to be on her side that it all went into crit stats.

She switched it with her main's current goblet and was shocked to see how much of an upgrade it was to his stats. The crit ratio was an exact 1:2, with a 100.3% crit rate and 204.1% crit damage.

"Finally, it is done. All that resin refresh using primos to farm that darn domain is all over. M'lord, my little skrunkly, my baby, is complete. Having only the best of the best just like he deserves. Years of waiting and waiting but now, my Wander-mouche is c6 r5 with godly artifacts, I can finally die so happy!" She cheered, even shedding tears of joy.

A mail notification in the game interrupted her happy moment. She checked her mail one by one and claimed what she can claim but one mail felt so out of place.

"Dear Traveler, we congratulate you for reaching the highest Adventure rank in the game. We thank you for your continuous generous support from the very start and as such, we would like to give you the opportunity to experience the world of Teyvat personally. Claiming the gifts below means you agree to partake in this opportunity."

- System

She read it and saw three things below the paragraph. It looked like intertwined fates but it was colored differently.

She also noticed that the sender wasn't the usual Paimon with dots in between letters. She also never heard or saw other people receiving mail after reaching AR 60 so she began to feel skeptical.

Thinking nothing of it she pressed claim and went to check the item in her inventory it wasn't there. The mail also disappeared which made her question herself. 

"Maybe I really need some rest. I'll just play tomorrow since it's a day off." She muttered before saying goodnight to her favorite character.

But after turning off her pc, it suddenly opened on its own and a bright light emitted from the screen. She began to feel scared when she saw that the loading screen of her favorite game was on the screen of her PC. What's even scarier was that her PC wasn't plugged into the electric socket.

And the last thing she ever knew was that her room was engulfed with a bright light like a flash bomb. While she closed her eyes shut, she felt the pressure of the air against her face. Peeking through her arm she suddenly found herself falling at a rapid rate out of nowhere. She was up in the sky where birds and clouds soar and the moon watching over the land below.

"W-WAIT WHAT!!! NO, I DON'T WANNA DIE!!! IF THIS IS A DREAM THEN PLEASE WAKE ME UP. I PROMISE TO TOUCH GRASS!! AAAAAHHHHHH!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. 

She closed her eyes and prayed for someone to save her and someone did. She felt someone catch her and hold her bridal carry style. And when she tried to open her eyes, she could feel herself losing consciousness because of the sudden adrenaline rush from falling.

All she ever knew was that a familiar voice was speaking.

"Hey, wake up." The person who caught her states but to his disappointment, she didn't wake up and had no choice but to place her down the grassy field. Taking a small device from his pocket, he managed to contact someone through it from a distance.

"Lesser Lord Kusanali, I found a suspicious person here in Vissudha Feild." He reports to the person on the other line. He states his observation of the person he caught falling from the sky while he was just enjoying a night stroll. He reports that how she dressed in garbs is different from anyone in Teyvat. 

"I see, then can you take her to the sanctuary so I could take a look? If she really is what we think she is, it is best we keep her in our custody before the Fatui takes interest in her and use her for their gain." The person on the opposite line asked which he simply agreed to before their connection was cut off.

He looked at the unconscious female and observed her as she sleeps. He evaluated her fighting prowess and intellect by her look and concluded it to be average just as many humans are.

"Another descender, huh? How interesting."