▬ 𝗨𝗻𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗚𝗲𝘁-𝗧𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

"Here's your order ma'am, is there anything else I can get for you?" The wanderer unenthusiastically asked the customer in front of him after serving their order

"Uhm, can I ask if you're single?" The customer asked which irked him but before he could lash out, Sirius stepped in by hanging his arm on his shoulder.

"Sorry miss, but answering personal questions is not part of our job. But if you're really curious, how about buying our newest happy meal, it comes with a toy by the way, and he might answer your question." Sirius states but the customer blushed and asked if he and the Wanderer were twins as they look so much alike.

"Oh my, you two look so much alike, are you twins?" They asked but the wanderer was quick to refute their speculation and hated the idea of having a brother especially if it was Sirius.

"He's first and foremost an identity thief." The wanderer says which made the customer confused.

"Haha, well, we should go back to our job. Please enjoy your meal" Sirius says as he grabbed the Wanderer by his arm and took him away and back to the kitchen.

The wanderer told him to let go as they entered the busy kitchen. Just when they were about to bicker once again, they heard Y/n's voice in the middle of the kitchen.

She was commanding her staff with ease and great leadership. The two look-alikes were in awe at her power to command on such a busy and hectic day.

"Hey, you two! Stop gawking and start serving. The customers are waiting for their orders!" Y/n commanded the two.

"Yes ma'am!" Sirius answered as he pulled the Wanderer with him again and out to serve the table.

Y/n sighed as she continued to supervise the kitchen staff making sure that everything is in its place. Tasting the sauce, checking the freshness of the ingredients, and more, she was so busy but she was happy because in each second she works, she was making money.

After going through the list of expenses, she took a peek out of the kitchen and saw that the Wanderer and Sirius were diligently working. She smiled and was thankful for their help and decided to give them a reward. But what gift should she give?

"Meh, I'll think about it later. *Sniff* wait a minute. HEY, WHO THE HELL LEFT THE CHICKEN ON THE FRYER? IT'S FUCKING BURNING YOU DONKEY!" Y/n exclaimed as the staff rushed to save the burning chicken.

"Hah~ I'm so tired." Y/n says as she slouched on a chair. Beside her were Sirius and Wanderer who were also exhausted after a day's work.

The Wanderer wasn't physically tired but is mentally worn out after many customers kept on asking about his personal information. Not only that, he also had to bear watching Sirius flirting with some customers with his face and body. It made him rethink if joining the bet they made was really a good choice.