▬ 𝗦𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝗜𝗹𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

"Ugh, what to do? I need more waiters at the restaurant

"Ugh, what to do? I need more waiters at the restaurant." Y/n sighed as she reads the written report on her restaurant's business ventures.

"Master, you'll age faster if you keep sighing like that." Sirius says as he placed a freshly squeezed apple juice on her table.

Y/n thanked him for the juice and drank it in one go. Suddenly an idea popped up that could help with her problem.

"Sirius, how about being a waiter at my restaurant? I'll teach you the ropes so please agree." Y/n pleaded, her hands clasped together.

Sirius surprisingly agreed without any complaints. Y/n's eyes shined as she immediately hugged him with excitement.

"How about asking Mr. Wanderer to help as well?" Sirius suggested but Y/n simply doubted that he would want to work for her.

"Don't worry master, I can convince him to join in. And if I did, you better give me a prize." Sirius reassured as Y/n shed a tear of joy and hopefulness.

Sirius went to the Wanderer's room and knocked. Soon the door opened and revealed the Wanderer who seem to have just woken up. He looked at who disturbed him with a glare.

"What do you want?" He asked as Sirius smiled and entered his room without permission and even laid down on his bed. This irked the Wanderer but tried not to cause a commotion.

"Let's have a match, Sir Wanderer. Let's be waiters for a week and whoever gets the most customer satisfaction will win. If you win, I'll stop using your face and revert back to my original form but if I win, I'll get to keep being in this form." Sirius says with high confidence.

Wanderer scoffed and told him that he won't be fooled by his tactics but Sirius pushed him further by provoking him, teasing him that he can't handle the job because of his anti-social personality.

"You can't provoke me that easy, you need to try harder kitty." He says with his arms crossed and a smirk on his lips.

Sirius took it as a challenge and began to throw subtle provocations which almost made the Wanderer fold.

"As I said, I'm not easily provoked." The wanderer smugly states but Sirius had one trick left on his sleeve.

Sirius stood up and went to Y/n's side and held her by the waist and nestled his face onto the crook of her neck.

"Ah, master, I failed you, it looks like I can't convince him at all. Please forgive me, don't throw me away. Oh! I know, how about I make clones of myself instead so I can help you with your restaurant?" Sirius said, acting his way through while Y/n can't help but freeze in place as Sirius held her close. Who could blame her? Sirius has Wanderer's face after all.

"R-really? If that's the case then there's nothing we can do. I guess cloning yourself will do for now. Wait doesn't that mean-" Y/n says, trying to keep calm.