▬ 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻?!

"What the hell is going on here?" Y/n asked, freshly bathed and newly clothed as she sees the wanderer on the bed being served by Sirius who is currently kneeling on the floor

"Lady Y/n, save me from this monster. He's making me a slave in the most evil way possible." Sirius pleaded. Y/n took notice of the device that controls the collar and immediately walked to the wanderer and confiscated it.

"What? My body can withstand the harshest experiments so a little shock is nothing. Just like he said, my body is robust." The wanderer says like it was no big deal.

Y/n stayed silent and clenched her fist. The two noticed her silence and looked at her who had her head down. When she looked up, tears filled her eyes with a bit of anger.

"Even so, you can't just hurt yourself. So what if you're strong? Do you think that can change the damage to yourself? Just because you've been through worse doesn't mean that every minor injuries are irrelevant because it can turn into something bigger!" Y/n burst out and silence occupied the room.

A moment later she walked out saying that she'll be downstairs, cooking dinner.

"Wow, you really pissed her off. You even made her cry, back in my day, a man making a woman cry means bad luck. Dishonor on you and your cow." Sirius states as the Wanderer stared at the door she left from. It was the first time he ever saw her get mad since all she ever showed where happiness with a mix of stupidity.

Y/n chops her onions as she cried, though it was mostly because of the onions, she cannot deny the frustration that she felt after hearing that the wanderer hurts himself like it was nothing.

"Don't cry Y/n." She reassured herself as she finally finished chopping onions. She immersed herself in her cooking and slowly but surely forgot what she was crying about.

With her dish done and ready, she called the two down to dinner but only Sirius arrived. She asked him where the wanderer was and he only pointed up before excitedly sitting by the table, drooling at the food served on the table.

Y/n frowned and marched upstairs, she knocked on the door and called the wanderer who did not reply. Just when he thought she gave up, she used a spare key to open the door and marched in with a scowl.

"You're going to eat with us whether you like it or not, mister." She says as she picked him up despite him using his claws to cling to the bed sheets.

When they got down they saw Sirius eating like a cat, not using any utensils at all. This made the wanderer rage as seeing himself in such a manner reminds him of when he was younger and unable to do anything at all.

The wanderer leaped out of Y/n's arms and began to fight Sirius in a catfight. Y/n stayed silent and when they noticed her silence, they only looked at her as she began to laugh at the two.

"Alright, enough fighting, let's eat before the food gets cold." She says as she sat down in between the two cats. Y/n taught Sirius how to use utensils and gave a bowl of food to the wanderer to eat. Together they ate like a normal family, something that none of them could have experienced.

"How do you read this again?" Sirius asked, scratching his head in confusion. Y/n had him reading a script for her advertisement. The wanderer didn't protest and simply slept while Sirius was held to be an advertiser for Y/n's resto.

"It's Chalupa. Cha-lu-pa. Now try saying it again but with passion." Y/n taught while she holds the kamera right into his face. Sirius sighed and began from the start, holding a box of unique food he repeats what is written on the script.

Y/n clapped in satisfaction after finishing their recording and called Kaveh over to hear his opinion. Kaveh nodded in approval before him and Y/n held hands and jumped with joy. After months and months of planning and preparation, the fast food restaurant that Y/n had in mind is finally ready for the public.

With Y/n's hired men, they posted posters and set up a screen to advertise the opening of her new establishment.

A week later the grand opening of McHoyo Bell was held and people lined up, mostly students who have heard about the cheap yet delicious food that the resto offers.

With a crew trained by Y/n, her new resto became busy and bustling. Money was pouring in, people liked cola and fries the most. Ice cream also sold like crazy, and tacos with chalupas also became a banger.

"Wow look at all these people" Y/n says as she looks around her new resto with pride. Kaveh was beside her looking teary-eyed, seeing the big project they'd been working on was a big hit to the public.

"Congratulations on your business, Y/n." He says as they shook their hands as partners who achieved such an amazing feat.

The day continued; before they knew it, it was already nighttime, the resto's closing time.

Y/n walks home with a happy look on her face. Before she left the resto, she had just checked in with the resto's manager, making sure that everything was in order.

"La la la, Baby girl and Sirius must be hungry, I hope they like this bucket of chicken I took from the resto. I feel too tired to cook so I just got some take-outs. If I hear one complaint from any of them, I'll make sure to stuff this chicken down their throat, hmph!" Y/n muttered with joy, skipping down the empty street without care.

However, behind her was someone dressed in black. Quick on their feet, they approached the unknowing lady and hit her neck, making her lose consciousness. The bucket of chicken fell to the ground and the cola drinks were spilled.

On the silent, empty, and dark road, Y/n and the man who followed her were nowhere to be found. Once again, she had been kidnapped on her way home.

 Once again, she had been kidnapped on her way home