▬ 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

"Y/n, Y/n, over here!" Paimon exclaimed, waving her hand at Y/n who had a small sling bag filled with her gun and the bullets she just made last night

She yawned as it was early in the morning and yesterday she was tired of shopping for things she need. Not to mention, moving them to the new place she asked from Katheryne.

"Good *yawn* morning~" She tiredly greeted as Aether chuckled and greeted her the same.

He then asked if she was ready to go before they headed off to their first commission. It was a long walk from the city to the first commission but Y/n didn't mind it.

She was amazed at how everything looked, the unusual trees and fascinating mountains and caves, as well as the strange animals, looks very foreign.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's your weapon?" Aether asked, explaining that their first commission was to take down a ruin drake.

"A gun" she said with all seriousness and proudly. And at the same time, they heard an eagle shriek making her reply so dramatic.

Paimon asked if it was the same as what the fatui pyro slingers use and that felt like an insult to her creation. She began to tell them the details of why her M1851 Wolfsbane aka Dark Reunion is so much better than what those fatui has.

"Alright alright! We get it, Paimon's head's gonna explode from too much information." The floating travel guide spoke which made Y/n stop. After a few more walks, they finally reached their first commission. From afar they hid behind a tree and discussed their strategy.

"I'll gain its attention so you could hit its weak spot so we can take it out easily.." Aether states as Y/n nodded. Aether stealthily went to the other side and taunted the ruin drake while Y/n was in aiming mode.

With one eye closed, a finger on the trigger, and a loud boom. She shot the ruin drake and took it out in one go. Blowing the tip of her smoking gun, she smirked smugly.

"Heh"

Aether was left surprised when their opponent was killed in one hit. Y/n continued to surprise the two of them as they do their other commissions, at lunch when they claim their rewards, Aether gave her the bigger share as she was mostly the one who completed it.

Y/n tried to deny it but with Aether's insisting and great charm, she couldn't turn it down. Y/n walked back to her new home in defeat.

"*sigh* Aether, you're too kind for this world." She mumbles before she spots the Wanderer standing in front of her house, waiting with his arms crossed.

"Oya? If it isn't baby girl...Are you waiting for me?" She asked as he clicked his tongue and asked her to not address him that way.

He states that he has something he needs her to do. Y/n agreed before he could even tell her what he need, boasting about her skill, saying that she could take down a ruin drake in one hit.