▬ 𝗙.𝗥.𝗜.𝗘.𝗡.𝗗.𝗦.

"Mi! Mi!" Mimo encouraged its master who was jogging outside the city's premises as part of her training

"Mi! Mi!" Mimo encouraged its master who was jogging outside the city's premises as part of her training. Y/n pants as she jogged tired already after running for 30 minutes without any stop and if it wasn't for Mimo's encouragement, she would've given up 20 minutes earlier.

"This is *huff* so tiring...*huff*" y/n muttered as she wiped her sweat off her forehead. She never was the athletic type and she barely had time to work out regularly so her first week of training felt brutal.

After another 10 minutes, Mimo set off an alarm to notify its master that she reached the recommended run. Y/n plopped down to the ground, trying to catch her breath and regulate her heartbeat.

The clear blue sky slowly calmed her down after her first workout. Mimo let its master cool off before telling her to move on to the next exercise.

A line of apples on top of a tree trunk was placed and from a distance, Y/n loaded her handgun with a silencer attached and aimed. Silence was present along the area, only the gentle wind and nature's sounds were heard.

*pew*

One by one Y/n shot the apples right in the middle.

"*Phew* I still got it," Y/n mumbled recalling her high school days when she joined various gun shooting sports and was always proclaimed as the champion. Even in video games, her aim is sharp and many called her the nameless sniper.

After cleaning up her mess, the sun began to rise to shine upon the land. Y/n surmised that it was time to head back to the city as she had scribe work to do in a few hours.

Her days are busy these days that she rarely even sees her favorite character in the last few days. Scribe work in the morning, entrepreneur in the afternoon, and street performer at night. All to have more mora in her pockets.

She enjoyed her work so it is as tiring as it sounded but she's been planning a vacation to travel to Mondstadt and Liyue.

"Thank Nahida for the paid vacations." She muttered as she hid her gun but a sudden noise camming from a nearby bush made her anxious that she fired at it without any hesitation.

"AAAHH!" A familiar high-pitched scream was heard throughout the area.

"Paimon? What are you doing there?" Y/n asked as she saw the flying child appear from the bushes. Aether also appeared but with a small wound on his right arm.

It would seem that her bullet grazed his arm and Y/n was put into a panic. Asking if he was alright Aether simply reassured her that it was just a small wound.

Guilty of it, Y/n administered first aid she learn as a scout when she was younger. Y/m apologized and Aether did the same.

Oh gosh, I almost killed the main character, his sister would've had to hunt me down.

"Why are you two sneaking up on me? I easily get surprised so I'm sorry I didn't mean to shoot you." She said as Aether chuckled and told her he is fine.