▬ 𝗬𝗮𝗸𝘀𝗵𝗮'𝘀 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

"Three rooms please, boss lady

"Three rooms please, boss lady." Paimon states to Verr Goldet who owned Wangshu Inn.

"How many times do I have to tell you, it's just boss, not boss lady. Anyway, you're just in luck as there are only three rooms left vacant. Please sign your names here to check in." Verr said as she slid a log-in book to her customers.

Y/n took the pen and wrote her name as well as Aether and Paimon's. When it came to the wanderer, she stopped and realized that she never knew his new name.

"Just write down hat guy and call it a day." He says and Y/n shrugged her shoulder and wrote it down. After she wrote it, the wanderer flicked her forehead and corrected her spelling.

"It's h-a-t not h-o-t, you pervert." He says and takes the pen and corrects what she wrote.

"It's the same thing!" Y/n said with a serious face as the wanderer rolled his eyes.

Verr chuckled and gave them their keys. Verr's husband escorted them to their room and Y/n was amazed at how spacious it was compared to the in-game model of the inn.

"If you guys are hungry, you can go eat add it to my bill. No need to hold back, I can afford it." Y/n says with confidence before she entered her room to transmute more bullets in private.

Paimon tugged Aether to come along ad order food while the wanderer said he'll be resting in his room. Aether followed the excited and hungry Paimon down the kitchen.

Before they could order, they found a familiar person sitting down by a table, eating almond tofu.

"Huh, it's Xiao!" Paimon exclaimed as she waved her hand to the yaksha who simply just looked at them uninterested.

"It's been a while since we last saw each other, how have you been?" Aether greeted and asked in a friendly manner as they headed to the Yaksha's table.

"You just saw me the other day, it hasn't been long." Xiao replied as he ate a spoonful of almond tofu.

"So it was really you. I thought I was imagining things. What were you doing in the harbor? To visit Zhongli?" Aether asked as Paimon left to order food.

"No, I came there because I sensed something powerful and potentially dangerous that no mortal can perceive." The yaksha replied as he looked at Aether with a serious look.

Xiao asked who and what kind of beings Aether and Paimon accompanied. Aether was surprised by his question but still introduced Y/n and the wanderer to him as his friends.

"That woman you're with...do you trust her?" Xiao asked.

"Of course, we've known each other for a while and It's safe to say that she's easygoing and kind." Aether replied without a second thought.

Xiao hummed as he took another bite of his food. Paimon returned after placing her orders and sat next to Aether.

"Paimon, I hope you didn't order much. We can't just burden Y/n." Aether warned.