▬ 𝗔 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗹

"Hey, aren't you supposed to go catch a special butterfly? Why did you stop here?" Y/n asked while the Wanderer sat comfortably outside Puspa cafe with his coffee

Y/n also sat down and took a picture of him sipping coffee and he didn't even bat an eye. He just gave up and let her do her own thing so she won't pester him that much during the event.

"Are you forgetting why Lesser Lord Kusanali asked me to join this event? I'm pretty sure that I don't need to win." He asked after Y/n called a waitress ad ordered herself a drink.

"Well, you're a representative so you should try to make an effort. I'll cheer you on with the poster I made." Y/n replied as her drink arrived. He ignored her and drank his own cup of coffee as she talked about how she stayed all night to make the poster.

"Y/n, Hat guy! So you two were here." Paimon greeted from afar as she and Aether approached their table with a special kamera in Aether's grasp.

"What brings you two here?" The wanderer asked.

"Huh? You're here having coffee? Aren't you supposed to be a contestant?" Paimon asked.

"Is there really any need for me to take part while everyone's running around like some sort of carnival? Don't worry, I'll get involved once things actually get serious." The wanderer replied as he took the last sip of his coffee.

"It's no use guys, I already told him that he should make an effort but he just ignored me *sigh* Anyways, you guys want some coffee too? My treat." Y/n said with a smile and as much as Paimon wanted to agree they had to decline as they were busy with being commentators.

After the two had left them be, the wanderer stood up and was about to place mora on the table when Y/n stopped him and told him that she had already paid for their drinks. He sighed before turning around to leave her without a goodbye.

"Jeez, not even a simple See you later?" She muttered as she pouted and leisurely drank her coffee but it was too bitter so she asked for sugar and milk to lessen it. As she was pouring milk on her coffee a person came up to her back and called her name. This shocked her that she accidentally spilled the milk.

"My apologies, are you alright?" The person asked as Y/n hurriedly wiped the table with napkins to prevent the milk from spilling on her clothes.

"What the-" Her curses were stopped when she turned around to see who in the world spooked her. 

FUCK ITS REFRIGERATOR MAN!

"Pardon my rudeness, you're miss Y/n, right?" He asked in a polite manner.

"Nope, sorry wrong person." Y/n answered as she tried to act calm and collected.

He then pulled out a picture and slid it into the table. It was her face with her name on it, she knew that she can't get out of this situation now so she decided to tell him the truth. He asked if he could sit down with her and all she could do was to say yes.

"So, what does a fatui harbinger want from me?" She asked, staring at him with a glare. Pantalone remained calm with a never faltering smile.

"I see that you've also known about me but you've got it wrong, I came here to meet you as a fellow businessman. I have heard of your business ventures and I would like to make a proposal." He said with his fingers intertwined on top of the table.

"I'm sorry but I already have a business partner and I don't plan to break our partnership anytime soon." Y/n replied as she sipped her coffee. Pantalone chuckled and told her that he knew about her and Dori's partnership.

"I'm afraid you misunderstood me once again. What I propose is something much more important than a business partnership. Please take this." He said and slid a small black box to her side and when she opened it, she saw a beautiful ring with a black diamond on it.

"Miss Y/n, I would like you to be my wife." Pantalone says with a smile as Y/n was left bewildered and the word "wife" echoed through her head. Y/n closed the box and slid it back to Pantalone and calmly declined his offer. Before the harbinger can try to persuade her the wanderer appeared and called out Y/n.

"What's taking you so long, we have to go." He said to make an excuse for Y/n to leave. Y/n stood up and apologized to Pantalone before running off to catch up with the wanderer.

I-I'm saved by babygirl

"Thanks for saving me back there." Y/n said as she hang her arm around his shoulder making his hat light stumble from his head.

"It's nothing, Lesser Lord Kusanali tasked me to look after you so if in any case, she should be the one you're thanking. Or you can just take it as repayment for the coffee earlier." He replied as he took off her arm from his shoulder.

After they walked a distance away from the cafe, they saw Tighnari with a group of people surrounded by butterflies. As they watched him answer people's questions, the wander inched closer to Y/n and asked why she had declined Regrator's offer.

"It's because I don't like him, I'll marry for love not for money that's why I'm saving a ton of mora so no one can buy me off." She answered as he hummed.

"Aoi" He muttered quietly.

"Huh? Do you say something?" She asked while she was focused on Tighnari's mini-lecture.

"I said you should go seek Lesser Lord Kusanali to tell her about the incident a while ago. I'll be going to finish my task first" Wanderer says before turning around and leaving Y/n among the crowd.

"Oh right, I should probably go too. Hmm, should I get some biscuits and chocolates for Nahida?"

 Hmm, should I get some biscuits and chocolates for Nahida?"