▬ 𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗼 𝗟𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴

Y/n opens her eyes to find herself inside her room with no recollection of what happened to her the night before

Y/n opens her eyes to find herself inside her room with no recollection of what happened to her the night before. Mimo also awoke and greeted its master cheerfully.

"Mi!" Mimo says as Y/n greeted back with a small smile and a good stretch.

She asked how she got back home and Mimo told her what happened after she passed out. After knowing that she was carried back home by her favorite person, she let out a satisfied sigh while imagining him carrying her in bridal style not knowing the truth.

"Eh wait, I'm so dirty! Why'd he have to put me on the bed without helping me clean myself up, now I gotta wash the sheets too ugh" she muttered.

"Mimo Mi!"

[But master, Mimo thinks that would be wrong. Master is a lady, mister big hat is a man.]

"I mean it would be wrong but if it's him, I don't mind. Wait- is it just me or you're getting better at speaking, Mimo?" She asked. Mimo then states that as she levels up, Mimo also does the same.

Opening her stats she saw that her level reached the max level and would need to ascend to the next level, but how, she asked herself.

In the game, she ascends characters with materials they need but does that also apply t her? If so, what does she need?

*beep*

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

SYSTEM

Ascension Quest Available

Note: once you've entered there's no way of quitting until the quest is finished.

Level requirement: 20

Tries: 3/3

{Enter}         {Later}

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

An ascension quest? Is it like the one to ascend the adventure rank? Wait I need to prepare first.

Y/n stood up and stretched once again before heading straight to the showers. After a bath, she went to cook herself some breakfast while making normal bullets.

"Hmm, should I make a new gun? Ah fuck it, I'll make a handgun as my backup." She muttered and prepared her materials.

A variety of ores and ruined machine components were laid on her work desk. She began to transmute each part with precision and was in deep focus.

When she finished creating a handgun, her coffee was already cold. She sighed and went to brew another one after finally creating her second gun.

"Mi mi?"