▬ 𝗔𝗹𝗹'𝘀 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝗘𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹

Paimon and Aether decided to go to Aaru village as they were quite curious about Sachin's notes but when they arrived they met with a familiar face

Paimon and Aether decided to go to Aaru village as they were quite curious about Sachin's notes but when they arrived they met with a familiar face. Alhaitham arrived way earlier than the two so he could read all of Sachin's notes and research.

"Didn't expect to run to you here." Alhaitham says.

"Alhaitham!? What're you doing here? And what are you reading? Are those-" Paimon asked.

"Sachin's notes? Yes. I came across his profile while I was organizing some documents, and became interested in his research. If it wasn't for that, I never would've agreed to be a commentator. I had a hunch after seeing the fragment of his mind, and sure enough, I came here and found his research." Alhaitham replied.

After hearing this, Paimon asked if he was okay after reading all of Sachin's notes but Alhaitham told them not to be alarmed as he was perfectly fine since only those who could resonate with Sachin's sentiments would suffer.

"Empathy is a double-edged sword. Clearly, I am not the same sort of person as Sachin was. Empaths have many friends, and their wide social circle comes with certain societal advantages. But this also makes it hard for them to achieve their goals."Alhaitam said and Paimon asked why.

Alhaitham explained that all important things in life involve other people and so it is difficult to live a life that causes no harm to others. He says that if one really wants to achieve their goal, one should be prepared to make enemies along the way and that not everyone can deal with that reality.

"So what are your thoughts now that you've read it?" Paimon asked. Alhaitham deemed Sachin a genius and told them a brief summary of Sachin's notes.

"So... people are bad, and things can only ever get worse? All of that's true?" Paimon asked with worry and fright in her voice.

"That is not a question for me to answer. Someone else will arrive shortly- you can ask them instead. All I will say is that the world is not built on "correctness" alone. sometimes being correct means nothing at all." Alhaitham replied.

After their chat, Alhaitham left them with Sachin's notes. Aether and Paimon decided to skim through the research notes and waited for the people that Alhaitham mentioned. Moments later that someone arrived and it was no other than Nahida along with Y/n and the wanderer.

"Aether, Paimon, you're already here." Nahida says.

"Yahoo! So you guys were here." Y/n greeted them as they arrived.

"Nahida, Y/n...oh, and Hat Guy. Wait so you asked him to take part in the Championship?" Paimon asked and Nahida affirmed.

Paimon asked if she knew that something was wrong with the diadem from the start and asked why she didn't switch it out instead. Nahida answered that because Sachin's research was not mistaken thus she couldn't just replace it on a whim.

"So instead, I had Hat Guy here help me keep an eye on things." Nahida added.

"Seriously? I think you can stop calling me that now." The wanderer says with a sigh.