▬ 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗿𝗰

In the end, that domain run was all for nothing, I didn't make condensed resin since I didn't know I can make one

In the end, that domain run was all for nothing, I didn't make condensed resin since I didn't know I can make one. Madam Faruzan tried to cheer me up but thinking of our hard work makes me cry. I need to level up so I can solo run any domain.

"Mi?"

[Master, what's wrong? Can Mimo help?]

"Thanks, Mimo but I'm alright. *sigh* That's it! I'm starting my training arc. Mimo, help me make a training regimen to make myself stronger!" Y/n determinedly said as Mimo cheered and agreed to help.

Starting from her diet, Mimo made a chart with recommended food to eat to keep her body healthy and balanced. After the diet, a workout plan was made by Y/n.

10-kilometer run, 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats every day just like in an anime she loved watching.

"Alright, Mimo get ready to count. I'll start after my warm-up." Y/n instructed. Stretching her limbs as a warm-up she was determined to follow her workout plan.

"Ready, go." She cheered as she laid down with her knees up.

"Mi, Mi, Mi,..." Mimo counted as Y/n started to do her sit-ups but by the count of 10, she could feel her legs shack and began to feel pain. In the end, all she got was 31 sit-ups until her body gave up on her.

"*huff* Saitama training is still too much for me. I wonder how can Noelle manage to do it every day.*huff*" y/n said as she pants in exhaustion.

"Mi?"

[Master, can I suggest a training routine?]

"Hmm, sure go ahead" y/n permitted as Mimo searched every workout routine it could get from Google and merged them to make the perfect routine for its master.

In a matter of seconds, Mimo was done formulating a plan which it showed to Y/n who was deeply amazed and overjoyed.

"Mimo, you're a genius!" She says in praise of its work. Looking at the plan, she found no gaps as everything about her was considered in the plan.

It says that from Monday to Saturday morning, she will have a 5km run. After that will be a healthy breakfast that is balanced with every grain of rice. Then after which, she will be going to her work as a scribe and her work as an adventurer.

For lunch, she will have something that can fill her tummy till she's satisfied after a long day of work. Then next will be a silent stroll to keep her mental stability normal. And lastly, Dinner will be light yet filling so she can have a great quality of sleep.

"Oh Mimo, what would I ever do without you." Y/n says with joyful tears seeping through her eyes.

"Mi!"

"Useless, what kind of proposal did you do to make her so angry? Didn't I tell you to leave a good impression? So what the hell was this result? Not only that, you placed shame on the Tsaritsa's name by cowering in front of one woman

"Useless, what kind of proposal did you do to make her so angry? Didn't I tell you to leave a good impression? So what the hell was this result? Not only that, you placed shame on the Tsaritsa's name by cowering in front of one woman." Pantalone sneered at the two fatui soldiers who he trusted to carry out his will.

The lieutenant apologized for the nth time while they kneel and bow their heads. Pantalone sighed and waved his hand to dismiss the two soldiers that disappoint me.

Calling his right-hand man, he told him to demote the two soldiers as their punishment.

"It was my own blunder to chose such incompetent soldiers my lord. I shall also accept any punishment you give." The right-hand man says which made him sigh for the nth time this day.

"Anton, you gave them a chance but they didn't take it. Just do what I said and demote those useless soldiers." Pantalone ordered. The right-hand man couldn't help but ask what was his boss' next move.

Pantalone smirked, with hands crossed below his chin.

"I'll personally ask her. Anton, prepare a ship to Sumeru." He says which caught his right-hand man off guard.

Not often does his lord personally handles a situation so now he's also curious about who took his boss' interest.

"What are you still standing there, Anton? Move quickly." Pantalone ordered which snapped Anton off his daze.

"Y-yes sir, right away." Anton replied as he scurried away to fulfill his lord's commands.

Pantalone was left alone but his mind was preoccupied. Thinking of possible ways to convince Y/n to be his business partner.

Be it mora or anything she asks for, he will find a way to make her agree. His dream to make the Tsaritsa's nation a heart that pumps money throughout the world requires someone like Y/n.

Descender or not, her ability to make products unique to any other nation will help him reach that goal.

As Pantalone leaned back in his chair, he stared out the window and watched as the snow falls from the sky.

The bright white snow reflected in his glasses as he tapped his finger on his desk.

He sighed and reminisce about the times when he was nothing but a child of poverty. Trying to survive by selling wood he picked up from the cold forest. Times he wished to erase as he have come so far from that moment.

He halted his taps on the table and stood up to get closer to the window. Watching people who are busy amidst the cold.

Inside the bank he established, he peered through the window with his eyes low and his head up with pride. Seeing the people look like a colony of ants busy feeding the queen he scoffed.

"Perhaps it's time for that to have some use." He muttered before turning his back from the window and back to his desk.

Opening a secret compartment of his drawer a certain item was placed neatly alongside bars of gold and important files.

He smiled and took it out and placed it in the inner pocket of his coat before locking the compartment securely.

"All for the Tsaritsa's will."

A/N: Hey guys, do you wanna read Modern Au of Genshin? Well, why not try my new fanfic named When Stars Align? It's about Anemo Boys being a band and of course, it is a reader-insert fanfic