▬ 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

"

"..." The wanderer gave her a blank stare after she placed the flower behind his ear. She quickly apologized and removed the flower, placing it in his hands.

His silence filled her with fear that she quickly bid him goodbye and ran straight to her house. The wanderer stood dumbfounded with a flower in his hand.

"Uhm excuse me, your friend earlier...is she perhaps an alchemist?" The student named Kimiya near the alchemy table asked.

"We're not friends and no, I don't think she's an alchemist." He replied

The student then asked if he could inspect the artifacts that she had enhanced for a while. The wanderer agreed as he was also curious about what kind of enhancement did she make for the said artifacts.

Kimiya carefully inspected the artifacts and was in awe of how great it was.

"This is my first time seeing such magnificent artifacts! You've been blessed to receive these things. Not many can own such high-grade materials as they cause so much mora!" Kimiya exclaimed.

Kimiya explained to him that such high-grade materials are made by the greatest alchemist in the land. He stated the effects of each artifact as he listened.

Taking back the artifacts, placed the feather to his chest piece and tucked the flower carefully into his pocket. He felt a sudden surge of power after wearing them and wish to test them.

After excusing himself, he went out of the city and went to a hilichurl's settlement nearby.

Conjuring wind into his hands and sending a wind blade to an unsuspecting hilichurl. In one hit, the hilichurl was wiped from existence. Without the artifacts that y/n gave, he would've taken at least two hits before he could kill one hilichurl.

"First she could cancel elements, then she could read an ancient text, and now alchemy? Just what kind of person are you, Y/n..." he muttered

"Phew, I almost died again but I don't regret what I did hehe

"Phew, I almost died again but I don't regret what I did hehe. Also, I can't believe that placing the artifact with mora on a crafting bench will enhance the artifact's work. Not to mention, I got some great stats. Something I rarely get." She mumbled, wiping her sweat and leaning against the door.