▬ 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗶- 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗡𝗼𝘄?

"I guess mom had a rough time as well, at least she found love again

"I guess mom had a rough time as well, at least she found love again." Y/n muttered as she closed the diary. It has become dark outside, she read her mother's diary for hours in Haypasia's cave while the mint-haired researcher resumed their meditation. Y/n looked up at the sky where stars began to appear and sighed.

There's too much to take in and there are too many questions without an answer. Like why did her mother reincarnate with her memories intact in this world? Was there something big she was missing?

Her head feels full and empty at the same time. She stood up and stretched her limbs before turning to Haypasia who was near an incense, eyes closed and in deep meditation.

Y/n can smell the fragrant scent of the incense as she placed the diary on a nearby rock. She yawned and sat nearby Haypasia in silence as she did not want to leave without saying a word.

Slowly her eyes began to feel heavy so she decided to take a quick nap.

"Y/..."

".../N!"

"Y/N!!" A high-pitched voice called which woke her up.

"SHUT UP!" She exclaimed in irritation as she opened her eyes. Around her were the blonde traveler, Paimon, Haypasia, and the wanderer.

"What? Why are you looking at me that way?" She asked as they pointed out something on her hand.

A colorless chess piece, similar to a pawn, glowing gloriously in her palm.

"Hey pervert, why do you have a gnosis in your hands?" The wanderer asked.

"This is a gnosis? It looks kinda cheap." Y/n said as she inspects it closely. The wanderer asked to hold it and just when she was about to hand it over, the chess piece flew straight to her chest.

"Huh? HUUUUHHHHH??!!!" Most of them exclaimed in surprise as Y/n began to glow for a while and just when they thought something big was about to happen, the light simply stopped and the situation became awkward.

Y/n silently opened her stats and saw a massive upgrade to her level. She even gained a few achievements.

┌──═━┈━═──┐

Y/N
Level 20/20↑

Hp: 25,387
Atk: 1,503↑
Def: 2,559↑
EM: 105↑
Stamina: 240

└──═━┈━═──┘

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

SYSTEM

New Achievements: