▬ 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗴!

The wanderer applauded as he slowly descended to the ground

The wanderer applauded as he slowly descended to the ground. Y/n lay down on the ground in exhaustion as Mimo's buff has worn off. In the middle of the fight she ran out of bullets so she transmuted a few pebbles while dodging the arrows and slime attacks of her enemies.

Damn, I haven't been this sweaty since my first errand as an intern at my job.

"That was a great performance, I would give it a 6 out of 10." He says as he squats down next to her.

"If you just wanted entertainment, you could've just let me dance or sing for you. Why did you have to do that?! What if I died back there? I'm just a weakling you know!!" She exclaimed.

"Weak? You? Well, at least you acknowledge it but for a mortal, you are quite strong. No anyone can finish a tribe of hilichurls alone. You don't even have a vision to aid you." He says as Y/n sat up and dusted herself off. Her hair was disheveled and her clothes are dirty after rolling n the ground just to dodge an attack.

HE PRAISED ME, RIGHT?! THAT WAS A COMPLIMENT, RIGHT?! FUCK YEAH!!

"What? Why are you grinning like that? How disturbing." He says as he saw her smile wildly as if she was scheming something evil. Just when she was about to justify her smile, enemy reinforcement appeared. 

One Hydro abyss made with two cryo archers and one mitachurl holding a big axe. Y/n cursed and forced herself to stand up only to fall on her knees. Her body was tired from the sudden movements earlier and every move on her muscle is painful.

"Mortal bodies are weak. Maybe you are a weakling just as you said." He states while moving in front of her and conjuring wind in his palm. 

She watched as the wanderer swiftly took out the archers and dodged the abyss mage's attack while fighting the mitachurl. When all that was left was the abyss mage, he clicked his tongue in annoyance as the mage's shield was hard to break.

"Lemme help you out, baby girl" Y/n said as she fired bullets with elemental nullification infused with it. With two shots, the shield broke and incapacitated the enemy. The wanderer swiftly finished it off with a powerful wind blad.

"What was that?" He asked. Mimo then appeared and healed its master from muscle pain in an instant. Though her sore muscles have been relieved, she still has no energy left to move. 

"The what?" She asked back while dusting off her clothes from dirt.

"You know what I meant, what were those bullets made off? How can you break that thing's shield with only two hits?" He asked.

Y/n smugly smiled and explained how she infused her element nullification into her bullets. She says that it was her first time doing such a thing and was worried that it wouldn't work yet it did so she was relieved.

When she was asked to demonstrate it again, she felt her head lighten. Her eyes rolled back as she lost consciousness in the middle of their conversation. As heartless as he may be in a literal sense, he still caught the poor and tired lass on time.