▬ 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽𝘀

"AAHHH DANMIT I'M STILL HERE?!" Y/n exclaimed when she woke up in the same unfamiliar room in another world

"AAHHH DANMIT I'M STILL HERE?!" Y/n exclaimed when she woke up in the same unfamiliar room in another world. At this point, she finally accepted the fact that she got transported to another world.

Standing up groggily, she decided to open the window and almost disturbed a nest of birds nearby. A spark in the nest took her attention, she saw something shining and out of curiosity she sneakily reached for it and snatched it from the bird. She got a golden feather, it look pretty and expensive.

"Hmm, since there's no hair brush here...I'll try using my skill to make one. But how?" She pondered while looking at the golden feather on her hand. Recalling all the fantasy isekai anime she watched, she placed her palm over the golden ornament and stated her skills name.

Nothing happened and she was embarrassed, cringing for trying to be some kind of OP protagonist in an anime. A notification popped out and a skill tutorial appeared.

"SHOULDN'T YOU SHOW THIS TO ME BEFORE I EMBARRASSED MYSELF?!" She exclaimed to no one in particular before opening the tutorial. 

┌──═━┈━═──┐

ACTIVE SKILL
Attribute: Null/Omni-Element

Transmutation Lv. 1: Changes the state of a being into whatever the creator visualized. Doesn't apply to living beings.

Skill Mastery: 0
Cooldown: 24hrs

Elemental Nullification Lv. 1: Nullifies any element upon casting.

Skill mastery: 0
Cooldown: none

└──═━┈━═──┘

"Oh wait, before that, I need to have a weapon right? But I never held a sword, a bow, claymore, polearm, and most definitely not a catalyst."  She contemplated. In her world, there was no such thing as magic or visions but there's something she knows how to use among all the weapons that are here in Teyvat...

A GUN

"Let's see...with this golden feather, I guess I can make a handgun or a pistol. But I need more things than this..." she muttered

*ping*

A mail notification popped up and another mail from the system appeared in front of her eyes.

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

SYSTEM

Dear traveler, we've noticed a slight bug in our mail system and found out you have not yet received your starter pack. We deeply apologize and as such, please accept your gifts below. Thank you for your understanding.

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

"Oh! More free stuff?!" She exclaimed before claiming the gifts without even bothering to read the rest of the letter. A small pouch appeared and it seemed to be an item box just which can be used to store many things without it being full of heavy to carry. Just some typical magical item in an isekai.