▬ 𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲

Y/n walks down Treasure Street happily after receiving her commission payment from the students

Y/n walks down Treasure Street happily after receiving her commission payment from the students. Though she pitied them for having their allowances pitched in just to pay her double, she still held her head up proudly and proclaimed to herself that she deserves it.

With mora in her item box, she decided to have a small feast for herself after a tiring day.

"Hmm, wait a minute, isn't that baby girl?" She muttered before running straight to the wanderer who was simply passing by.

"There you are baby girl, sorry I'm late. I was looking everywhere for you." She said, imitating a Ghibli movie line she watched back on Earth.

"Can you stop- ugh, what is it you want now? I'm kinda busy." He says.

"Busy with what?" She asked after looking around to find nothing to be busy with.

"I'm busy minding my own business. Now, make it quick." He says, crossing her arms and sighing in impatience.

"Let's go on a date!" She exclaimed as he immediately turned around and waved farewell.

"Wait, wait wait!! A dinner date! A dinner date!! I'm inviting you to my house to eat dinner, I promise I can cook decently!" She exclaimed, latching onto his sleeve while being pulled away as he walked further.

"I'm not interested." He says.

"I'll stop calling you baby girl for a week! No, a month! No, forever!" She bargained which made him stop in his tracks and agreed.

Little did he know that she has more than one nickname to call him.

After a short shopping trip, they headed on to her house only to see Aether and Paimon waiting outside the door.

"Oh, Aether, Paimon. It is been a while, what are you doing here?" Y/n asked. Aether says that they were just stopping by Sumeru before they would head off to the desert.

"Psst, hey, you don't mind if I invite them too, right?" Y/n asked the wanderer who was standing silent the whole time.

"Why do you need to ask me, it's your home, not mine. It's not like I'm the one that cooks anyway." He replied and Y/n said that she didn't want him to feel uncomfortable as he might lose his appetite.

Y/n then invited the two inside while the wanderer watched her warmly greet her guest.

"What a strange mortal." He muttered.

"Hmm, what's that? Did you say something?" Y/n asked, unable to hear his mutters.

"Nothing." He says as he enters her house and sat on the couch. Y/n shrugged it off and closed the door before heading to the kitchen to make food.

Fried chicken, beef stew, and sauteed vegetables. Y/n made many dishes that are somehow familiar to her guests. The fragrant smell of food made Paimon's tongue water that when she had called them over the table, she was the first to arrive.