▬ 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱

"Hi Y/n, glad to see you here

"Hi Y/n, glad to see you here." Paimon greeted her as they approached her after her enthusiastic cheering.

"Oh hey guys, you here for the championship too?" Y/n asked as Paimon nodded and told her that they were actually commentators for the event.

"Now that we have our six contestants, the Championship will soon begin! Who will triumph this time around? Hold on to your hats, because we're all on this ride together!" Kareena announced as the audience gave a round of applause with their cheers while butterflies were released upstage.

"Huh, we really do know a lot of contestants. Ooh right, we're guest commentators, aren't we? So figuring out everyone's reasons for participating is in our job description. Let's go ask them when we go say hi. Especially him...Paimon still thinks it's weird that he's here." Paimon says as she looked at the wanderer with suspicion.

"Paimon, I get that you're still suspicious about baby girl but can't you at least make it less obvious? You can't even remember him in his past self so why are you so hostile? It's like you're picking a fight or something." Y/n says which put Paimon to shame that she apologized for her words.

"In any case, I'm just stating my opinion and you have the right to be cautious around him just don't let it blind you from the truth. Well then, I'll go see him first while you interview the others, see you guys later!" Y/n said as she scurried away to the Wanderer who stands behind the stage among the crates of props.

"Wow, Y/n can be so defensive about the wanderer. She really must like him huh? Paimon was left speechless, Paimon will be careful in what she says about him when Y/n's present." Paimon muttered before they approached Tighnari and Cyno for an interview.

Meanwhile, Y/n was holding her poster with pride, showing it to the wanderer who wasn't impressed even by a bit.

"Hah, you drew that? I thought a baby scribbled on it." He said with a mocking tone but Y/n wasn't offended and instead took it as an opportunity.

"Aww, do you mean you see me as your baby? Thanks but I prefer to be your sugar mommy." She said with a wink while he simply clicked his tongue in annoyance. After a while of Y/n pestering the wanderer, Aether and Paimon approached them for his interview.

"Um, so...what...what, uh..." Paimon stutters as she failed to find the right words to start the conversation with Y/n watching her like a hawk.

"Just call me Hat Guy. That's the name I use in Vahumana." The wanderer spoke.

"Fine, suit yourself. Alright then Hat Guy, why are you taking part in the Interdarshan Championship? We've specially invited guest commentators, so play nice and answer our questions." Paimon said as if she was interrogating him.

"You could be matra for all I care. So what if I don't answer you? What then?" Hat guy replied which ticked off Paimon.

"Hmph, I'll tell you this much: I have an agreement with someone not to reveal my motives." He added as he crossed his arms. Paimon asked if he is plotting something in secret but he simply gave her a vague and unclear answer. To compromise, Paimon changed the question of why did he join the Vahumana Darshan.