▬ 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗔𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗘𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮

"Oh, so that's what is written on the great astrologist's notes

"Oh, so that's what is written on the great astrologist's notes. I wonder what it means. Perhaps a premonition that a meteor will fall upon us?" One student muttered after Y/n finished reading. They all huddled around and try to "figure out" the ancient text by racking their brains and putting their heads altogether.

I only read them a revised version of a nursery rhyme from our world and they think it's a legend or premonition. They look so dumb right now, except for my queen Layla of course. She's just doing off in a corner, so cute.

Maybe I should tell them so they won't be wasting their precious time.

"Uhm actually this-"

"Miss Y/n if you could please read the other text to us next time as well, we'll pay you double!"

"Deal!"

Ah, I feel bad but Mora needs to be more-a, haha ​​Get it? More mora so "more-a". Ah, who am I even talking to? Maybe reading this book made my screws loosen.

The students thanked her and rewarded her with a heavy pouch of mora.

"By the way, can I borrow a book that has information about the writer of these books?" Y/n asked.

"Yes, of course, everyone is free to borrow books from the house of Daena. Please stop by if you have time." The student said before they left to fix the small venue they set up.

With her reward finally given, she decided to buy something to eat. Heading straight to Puspa Cafe, she ordered herself some snacks and a warm cup of tea to soothe her throat.

Can't have myself have another sick day, can I?

After a satisfying and calming snack, Y/n went up to the Akademya to visit the library. With its vast space and various books, she can choose from she was in a pickle especially since she doesn't know how they sort their books.

"Hmm, let's see. This one is about architecture so no. The next shelf is abouttt...astrology! Perfect! But damn, this is a tall ass shelf. How can I find what I'm looking for?" She muttered while gawking at the tall shelf filled with books.

"Perhaps, I may be of help?" A voice spoke out of the blue, which made Y/n jump in surprise. The person who came up to her apologized and introduced themselves.

"My name is Haypasia, a researcher of the Rtawahist darshan. This part of the library, I am most familiar with them since these books here is under my study. Is there anything, in particular, you are looking for? I'm willing to help out. " Haypasia said while Y/n cannot believe her eyes.

Compared to the in-game Haypasia, she's a beauty that can even fit the modern standard beauty. Her mint-colored hair compliments the shape of her face. And her eyes were sharp yet looks kind.

"Miss?" Haypasia called, seeing Y/n stare at her absent-mindedly.

"Ah, sorry. I was just thinking of how pretty you are. Also, I'll be glad to accept your help. I'm looking for the astrologer Estella's biography." She said which made the Haypasia hum in surprise.