▬ 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱

"AAAHHH NO KISSING! Ah, huh?" Y/n screams as she wakes up in her bed in her home

"Oh, you're finally awake. Took you long enough. So, how's your bruises?" The wanderer spoke with a smile that can make anyone shiver.

"Uh well, it still hurts. Haha ha." Y/n replied but as she turned to her mirror she looked at herself and saw that her face was clean of cosmetics.

She looked back at the Wanderer who still had his smile. Slowly she backed herself into a corner as he approached her still smiling.

Y/n can't think of any excuse so all she can do is ask for forgiveness. But sorry won't compensate for what he had done for her so he wanted to have his revenge.

"Wait, uh let us talk about this." Y/n said as she was still backed into a corner, with nowhere to escape.

"Talk? I'm done talking so come a little closer and I'll make all those bruises a reality. Don't worry, I'll make it quick." He says as he still smiles while clenching his fist and approaching Y/n slowly.

"AAHHH MIMO HELP!" Y/n screamed and in one blink of an eye, she was teleported into Gandharva Ville near the Statue of seven.

She sighed in relief and realized that her clothes were still the ones she ripped in pieces. Knowing where she is, she decided to pay a friend a visit.

Gliding down the hill, she ended up in Haypasia's cave. Making herself known, she called out to the researcher who immediately recognized her voice.

"Y/n? What happened to you? Did a rishboland tiger attack you on your way here?" Haypasia asked seeing Y/n's sorry state.

"It is a long story. Do you have any clothes I can borrow for a while?" Y/n asked, reassuring her that nothing had happened. Haypasia sighed and invited her into her cave and went to fetch her some clothes she can borrow.

Y/n thanked her and changed into Haypasia's old clothes. Thankfully it was the perfect fit for Y/n but then she looks more like a scholar in those clothes she borrowed.

"Oh by the way, have you eaten yet? I'll go cook up our breakfast." Haypasia offered and Y/n decided to help in preparing their meal.

As they helped one another, they began to chat about idle things such as their daily lives. Haypasia seem to advance a little in her research and took a day off to refresh her mind.

Y/n told her about the adventures she had done in Sumeru and left out any extreme events that might shock Haypasia such as the recent kidnapping.

"I see, being an adventurer seems so fun." Haypasia muttered.

"You can be one if you want to, I can help you sign up if you wish to be one." Y/n replied but Haypasia simply laughed and turned her down as she was already content with being a researcher.

As they both ate their breakfast, they chat their hours away like long-time friends catching up with each other. Time flew by so quickly and Y/n needed to head back to the city.

She thanked Haypasia for the food and clothes before teleporting near the Akademiya. She knew that she was late for her scribe work and hopes that Alhaitham won't mind. Also, she hopes not to cross paths with the wanderer who probably still has a grudge against her.

As she safely entered the House of Daena, she went to her table and saw stacks of paperwork to be done. She sighed and had no choice but to start working.

"Guess this is my karma" she muttered with a sigh as she took one book and began her work with a pen and paper on hand.

"You want to pay your bills right? You better work bitch!" She mutters encouraging herself.

"My lord, please forgive me." A soldier said as he kneels in front of his boss. Head down and trembling for his lord's wrath.

"This flying brat you're talking about, does he have distinctive dark purple hair? Wait, or was it blue?" Pantalone asked as he stacks mora on a small scale on top of his desk.

"Yes, my lord. The invader also wore clothes of white and blue." The soldier replied with haste and Pantalone simply hummed. An unbearable silence engulfed the room and all the soldier can do was swallow his own saliva as he awaits his lord's words.

A coin fell and rolled which broke the silence as it landed near the soldier's feet. Pantalone stood up and walked to the soldier who offered the coin that fell after polishing it quickly.

Pantalone took the coin and held it up to the light which made it shine brightly. He smirked and carefully observed the gold coin, admiring its dents and faint scratches.

"That boy...he must be the one who took her heart. I want him captured. Maybe the doctor will take him as payment for the favors I owe." He remarked as he placed the coin back on the scale, outbalancing the other and smirking at his idea.

A boy that's agile and strong, is certainly a test subject that the doctor will want to have. A test subject that's full of vitality, is something that the doctor wishes to have. Someone that won't break so easily.

"As you wish, my lord." The soldier said before he disappeared from his sight, leaving him all alone in his office once again.

He then walked to the window and gazed upon the busy people of Snezhnaya with a small smile. Everyone he sees can make money for him as long as he uses them well.

Now that the boy with a hat was included on his list, he'll be gaining more fortune in no time. Thanks to Y/n, his days seem to be quite busy as of late.

"Hmm... let's see, I guess it's time for me to visit the doctor again. I wonder what kind of trinkets does he have this time."