▬ 𝗛𝗼𝘁 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀

"So it was she who created those ingenious products on the market lately

"So it was she who created those ingenious products on the market lately. Y/n, was it? Have you brought any other information about this particular lady?" A man wearing glasses that compliments his black hair asked the soldier in front of him as he sits at his office desk.

"Other than her saying she had connections with a merchant named Dori, we speculate that she's an unlisted descender." The soldier says as Pantalone hums.

Piecing the puzzles together he took it as a possibility that his new market competitor is indeed from out of this world considering her innovative inventions.

"What do you wish to do with her, my lord?" The soldier asked.

"To do with her? Hmm what a great question, can you guess?" He asked which left the soldier sweating and puzzled.

The soldier guessed that he wanted to get rid of Y/n but he simply laughed ominously.

"Why would I get rid of her? We don't even know what she's capable of. Do I have to remind you that if she really is a descender, then her abilities can be considered a nationwide threat? And besides, wouldn't it be better to have her on our side? Try approaching her and offering a partnership under my name. Make sure you do not harm our potential business partner." He says

"Understood" the soldier said before he excused himself from his office. Pantalone was left in silence with his mind beginning to fill with ideas.

The name Y/n sounded ordinary and from his soldier's description of her appearance, she looked like an ordinary person. But something intrigued him about her. It was the use of a gun.

His soldier couldn't identify what kind of gun she was wielding but it is said she was able to infuse elements without the use of visions.

"Assuming it was her own creation or is from another world, learning how to make those would benefit the tsaritsa's army by also employing non-vision holders without the use of delusions. Perhaps I should ask her personally about us being business partners." 

SUMERU CITY

SUMERU CITY

"*achoo!* ugh damnit." Y/n mumbled as she sneezed.

"What, don't tell me you're sick. I won't be carrying you back to your house again." The wanderer states as y/n rubs her itchy nose, saying she wasn't sick and was just cold.