▬ 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲, 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗷𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗲, 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗹𝘀

Friendship level is a gauge to measure one's closeness with another

Friendship level is a gauge to measure one's closeness with another. Y/n laid back on her bed, thinking about what she had seen yesterday with Nahida. She tries to make sense of it all but still can't understand anything.

"I leveled up after shopping with Nahida since the system considered it as a side quest. And now that I observe it more closely my base stats are high because of the points I gained since AR 1. Doesn't that mean I'll be invincible when I reach level 90?!" She muttered as she imagined an image of herself being big and strong.

*ping*

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅──╮

SYSTEM

Dear traveler, please be reminded that there's no respawn feature in this world. Be mindful of your own choices. Safe travels!

[Translation: Lower your ego or you die, ehe.]

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅──╯

"For some reason, the system is getting on my nerves." She muttered and waved her hand to remove the notice from her vision.

Silence enveloped her room and her mind began to wander. Lying on her side and hugging a pillow, she wonders what has happened to her on earth.

"Did I really die? If yes then I died after playing Genshin Impact. AAAAHHHHH WHAT AN EMBARRASSING SIGHT!!" She screamed while she bury her head in the pillow. Just thinking of her collapsed on the floor with her PC open makes her look pathetic.

"I died a virgin in my mid-twenty's, with no boyfriend and no goals reached. Ugh, how embarrassing." She mumbled, kicking her feet in distress.

Y/n was an orphan, abandoned by her parents in an orphanage. She never was the brightest but she was hardworking. She raised herself and earned money for her to finish school. She didn't have time to date and her only way to relieve stress was by playing games.

"I need to stop thinking of it, it's not like someone would be there to grieve when I died back there. I need to focus on surviving here. Now then, let's make our weapon!" She said, encouraging herself.

In one of the bags they shopped, she managed to buy different types of ores from the smithy without Nahida noticing.

With a piece of paper and a quill dipped in ink, she began to sketch her desired weapon. And since it would be her first weapon and creation, she wanted it to be grand and powerful.

First, she took out iron ores and starsilvers and placed her hand over them as she visualized an image of a gun in her mind. She first created the components before piecing them together.

She thanked herself for being a nerd for games like resident evil and she even researched some guns she liked in detail.

It took her an hour to finally complete her pistol but one final thing was missing. Taking out the golden feather she stole from the bird's nest outside her window, she transmuted it and it became gold ornamental designs for her pistol.