▬ 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗧𝗼 𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗔 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲

Two weeks later

Two weeks later

"Oh come on Nyanderer, taking a bath won't kill you! Get in the tub right now!" Y/n exclaimed as she corners the Wanderer into a corner.

"*Hiss* I don't need your help cleaning myself!" He hissed as his fur stood up.

"Look at Sirius, he's such a good boy since he already bathed. It's your turn now!" Y/n says after she helped Sirius bathe like a human.

"You pervert, you've already seen my naked body, now you want to bathe me too? What more do you want from me? *hiss*" Wanderer exclaimed.

"Ah, excuse me, I didn't see shit. I turned my back while I was teaching Sirius how to bathe. Besides, you can't really bathe on your own now that you're a cat, you can't even lick your own fur! So stop acting like a child and let me wash you." Y/n justified, offended by his words.

Y/n used a towel to cover the Wanderer before immediately picking him up and heading straight to the bathtub. She got a few scratches along the way but she never faltered and soaked the Wanderer into the warm water.

He tried to fly away but forgot that he was just a cat. Y/n noticed this and tried her best not to laugh. Left with no choice, he resigned himself to Y/n and let her wash him up.

He complained about the smallest things but Y/n didn't mind. He soon became silent as he secretly enjoyed her soft and gentle touch. He wouldn't admit it but for the first time, being a cat felt nice.

"And done! See? It wasn't that bad, was it? You're such a good boy, let me give you a treat!" Y/n teased after drying him with a clean towel.

"Treat? I want a treat too, I was a good boy right?" Sirius asked which make Y/n laugh a little. She still couldn't get used to seeing Wanderer's body act like a golden retriever.

"Can you stop treating me like a cat? It's irritating and annoying-nya" The wanderer said and everybody went silent as he covered his mouth.

"Nya? Did you just say nya?" Y/n asked.

"No, I didn't say that. You must be hearing things." He says in denial. He waited for Y/n to laugh at him but instead, she looked at him with concern.

Y/n noticed that the Wanderer was getting more and more like a cat in the last few days. He scratched boxes, caught a few flying bugs, and now he just meowed like a cat.

"Sirius, what's happening?" She asked as she looked at Sirius who looked away and even tried to change the topic. Y/n grabbed him by the collar and took out the remote and threatened to tase him if he doesn't speak.

"He may or may not turn into a full-fledged cat. Ahaha...ha" He answered.

"WHAT?! YOU LITTLE-" The wanderer was enraged that he jumped up and landed on Sirius' face.

"*Sigh* I knew it. Alright, everyone just calm down for a moment." Y/n says as she picked up the Wanderer by the neck. They all sat down on the couch and stayed silent for a moment.