▬ 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄

"What do you mean she's not in the city?" Pantalone asked with a venomous smile while the soldiers in front of him were greatly terrified of his silent wrath

The soldiers apologized for not reporting about Y/n's location as they also didn't know that she would be out of town when their Lord arrives. Pantalone sighed and ordered them to track her down. Combing his hair with his gloved fingers, he sighed in disbelief. He failed to calculate his target's next move and had soldiers that are so unreliable. 

"How displeasing, I should've gone to the city the moment I set foot in Sumeru. What a miscalculation." He muttered before heading to the inn he was supposed to stay. On the other hand, Y/n and her company have just arrived in Liyue after taking the route from Ghandharva Ville to the chasm.

"Hey, pretty boy hurry up we need to check in by an inn first!" Y/n exclaimed to the wanderer who begrudgingly followed behind. How did she manage to make the wanderer come along? Let's just say she convinced his guardian to let him follow along. In short, Nahida ordered him to follow along so he could socialize and meet new friends like a bird pushing its chick out of the nest to let it soar.

"You and your nicknames remind me of that irritating floating child next to the traveler." He muttered as Y/n stuck out a tongue and skipped down the street.

She remembers well how beautiful Liyue is especially at night. The prosperous city reminded her of the times when she and her friend went out to karaoke. Those were good times.

"Paimon's hungry, when can we eat?" Paimon asked with a tired sigh.

"Hmm, after we check in let's go to Wanmin restaurant, I heard there's a great young chef so I wanted to see it for myself." Y/n said which reassured Paimon.

Y/n wanted to see Xiangling in person as she was one of the strongest characters she owned. Xiangling was the one who made it possible for her to reach 36 stars in the spiral abyss.

Arriving at an inn, Y/n asked if there were any rooms for the four of them to occupy. Unfortunately, there were only two rooms left available.

"We'll take it. Me and Paimon in one room and the other you two." Y/n says as she paid for it with her own money. She's so rich to the point that what she paid for didn't leave a dent in her account.

"I don't need sleep, he can have it." The wanderer states.

"And what? You're gonna ditch us when we're sleeping? No way. You stay with Aether, and Aether, please look after him okay? Make sure he doesn't escape. And if he tries to, I'll tell Nahida." Y/n threatens which left the wanderer no choice but to agree to share a room with Aether.

After their bickering, they headed on to Wanmin restaurant. The restaurant was full of people they needed to line up with. But with the restaurant's fast service, they didn't wait too long.

"Hi Aether, Paimon, glad to see you here. Who are you with?" Xiangling asked as she spotted the golden-haired traveler and his companion.

Aether introduced the wanderer and Y/n to her and Y/n couldn't help but admire the young chef in person. A moment later two of Xiangling's friends arrived for a meal or two. Y/n immediately knew who they were and began to fan girl over them.