i will never learn

I'm so sick of nightmares. I texted Will in the middle of the night not really thinking he'd answer but he did. I'm really glad. Big brothers are best for that sort of thing. Eleanor was also awake. And guess what? She and Livi had a fight and then she got weed and alcohol from James. She was super drunk when I called her and she told me she did it because she wanted to kill herself. I really thought they were happy but I guess I was wrong.  We talked for a while and eventually they fell asleep. I'm really worried because we promised to always be honest with each other. Earlier today Vie picked me up from the hospital. The doctors don't understand how I healed so fast. Like magic. I'm so glad to be out. I'm not 100% yet but I will be in a few days I think. I'm at Eleanor's now. I love her so much. I'd give anything to be able to be with her. But I know we can't because of Livi and I hate it.

Dad told me he was lying about Estelle being my soulmate. It was a test. But he said he couldn't say what for. He swore on the Styx he'd answer any question I had about soulmates but he was only allowed to give hints. I thought I was above that now but eventually I gave in. After he answered a question that made it clear he didn't think Eleanor was my soulmate I stopped asking. I know who he thinks my soulmate is and I do not care. Soulmate or not, in 10 years I'm going to marry Eleanor. And I don't care what my dad or the universe tells me otherwise.