not my fault (for once)

I talked to Nico earlier. He said he's still disassociating and that Will hates him. So I asked, do you know why he hates you? "Because of you" was his answer. "Because I don't like you. He's moving to Canada because the whole family has a general dislike of you." No. It's not because of me. This has nothing to do with me. I tried to explain what Will had told me. It was one-sided. He was being ignored. He wasn't even being treated like a person and it's not fair. I know a simple apology won't fix this. But I do think it's a start. I do think they should try. I told Will all of that. "What happened to the Nico I met? What happened to the Nico who would sacrifice himself for his friends?" I don't know. It almost does feel like my fault. Will said he's not going to let any of his family treat me like they have been anymore. "It hurts me when you're hurt. I'm doing this because I want to. Because I love you." 3 months or more ago I would have killed to hear that. Maybe not all changes are bad. He's leaving for Canada at the beginning of next month. I wonder if Nico will be able to catch him before then. If he can ever convince him to stay. I just hope whatever happens that Will is happy with his choice, whatever it is. Because he really really deserves to be happy. More than anyone I know.