PART2

Gavi POV -

Little by little, the sun was leaving the earth and a gentle wind was blowing. Everyone was gathering their things and almost some of them left early. gavi holding its sports bag, went through the tunnel and went to the street, where it stopped. There was not much light in there. He picked up his phone. The light of the phone hurt his eyes in the surrounding darkness, so he first raised the screen of the phone to reduce the light. He went to his numbers and tried to find a taxi.

The sound of the car broke the silence. Gavi lifted his head from the phone and looked at the car standing in front of him. The color of the car was dark green. The light was very low and he couldn't see inside the car.. gavi leaned forward a little and got a little scared...The windows were lowered,
" It's dangerous for famous people to be alone on the street." The laughter of several people rose from the car. He saw inside with his usual sad face
Pedri in the driver's seat, Lewandowski next to pedri, Balde in the back seat... gavi's mind 'are they kidding me?'
Pedri had one hand on thigh and the other hand on the steering wheel. He raised an eyebrow, "you Don't want to get in car?" ok bye.....

The car moved forward a little and gavi might have fallen because his hand was on the car. The car stopped'
Lewandowski "Hey Pedri, I told you to be nice to him" Liwa moved his head a little to find the gavi "come and get in boy" gavi opened the back door of the car and sat next to Balde. Liwa said while working on his phone "Sorry for our jokes, you have to get used to these" Balde grinned as a small sound came out of him.

The car started moving -
There was an intense silence in the car. Gavi was checking the outside of the window, and suddenly his eyes fell on the front mirror of the car and met the black eyes of pedri...who was looking at him. But this eye contact was very short and they soon stole their glances from each other
But this was when a new feeling was created inside gavi. But he didn't know what it was! Gavi was resting his head on the window, tired.
The car stopped.. gavi raised his head.., Balde Like brothers first shook hands with pedri and then with Robert liwa , he wanted to leave, but he stopped when he saw gavi, He stretched out his hand. "You're a new friend too!"
Gavi smiled and clapped his hand on Balde's hands so that his voice echoed in the car

Balde: "Good night friends" closed the door. After the car started, there was silence in the car again, gavi moved a little to sit in the middle. Nothing could be heard except hissing
Robert put his phone in his pocket, "Hey pablo... you are silent. Say something..."
Gavi's eye's widened and turned towards robert, "soo...., what can I say?"
Robert"so..For example... something like your home address"
The sound of pedri and robert laughter came. "you want to stay in pedri's car forever?" with a smile-

A pink color was created on the cheeks of gavi. He is embarrassed. Robert got out of the car next to his house and winked at pedri, "Good luck."

There were only pedri and gavi in the car
Pedri "pablo.. come and sit forward"
Gavi was a little overwhelmed and moved forward with some hesitation and embarrassment. Pedri looked at the street and occasionally looked at gavi:
"Your house is near my house, if you want, I will take you to your house every day."
Gavi look his hand, and said, "Right...if I don't disturb you."
Pedri: "Na.. You are my new friend.. we are going to be together for years. In addition, you do not have a driver's license."
Gavi "um.... thanks"
"Do you want to give your number to your new friend?" pedri said-
He gave a big smile with his mouth closed to gavi and looked at the street again Pedri took his phone from the dashboard and gave it to gavi... Gavi smiled thinly and entered his number, "What name should I save it for you?"
Pedri said with a smile: "This is a private matter. " He winked and put the phone in his pocket.
Gavi smiled secretly.

They reached the gavi's houses. He first got off by himself and then took his sports bag. "Good night"
Pedri waved his hand, "Good night, new friend."
There was a smile between them, he closed the door.

Pedri POV-
Today was a different day. The difference can be good or bad.. but it gives meaning to life.. No one can enjoy peace and happiness without experiencing pain and hardship!
After this long day, pedri reached his home, put the car in the parking lot, turned the key in the door, and the door opened. A squeaking sound rang out in his lonely house. He threw his sports bag on the sofa and went to the room, took off his shirt and threw it away. He threw himself on the bed. He was tired. He put his hand under his pillow and buried his face in it. He nodded and look to the table next to his bed. he was actually looking at the small replica of his red Suzuki motorcycle on the table.
Pedri loves motorcycling. He has a blue Suzuki motorcycle and he had a whole collection of small replicas of motorcycles..but this one was a different replica. It is a souvenir of an important person in his past life, a person who betrayed him..and caused a great damage to pedri's soul. It was, but he didn't know why he still kept this replica!

He never listened to Robert. He cared a lot about pedri and always said that the past should be forgotten and he was thinking of building the future that awaits him!
He took the replica in his hand and looked at it for a while, the first tears fell from the corner of his eyes, he opened the drawer and hid the replica under other items and closed the door tightly.
His head was on the pillow, his tears were soaking the pillow, and in the solitude of his house, only the sound of his nasal breathing could be heard.

If you see any mistakes in my writing, please forgive me. English is not my first language :) Thank you for reading. Wait for the next parts and new events