PART 18

He slowly ran towards them and hit pedri's hand firmly.. They made interesting movements with their hands.. "dude.. I missed you.. You didn't come for a long time.." pedri gave a sad smile.. His laughter slowly faded and he looked at gavi. pedri put his hand on the gavi's shoulder and said.. "This is my friend... gavi "

He stretched his hand in front of gavi and smiled. I'm Samuel, call me sami..." gavi locked his hand in his hand and smiled.. Samuel turned to Pedri, "As you said, I prepared and cleaned Murphy completely." Pedri smiled. It was clear that he was excited to see Murphy.. "I want to take him off the track.." ..Samuel got a little cold face... "Oh no.. You just have to bring him here before it's too late.. You know that..."
pedri nodded.. He tapped Samuel on the shoulder.. He came close to his ear and whispered very softly in his ear.
" Take care of him " he winked and left.

Samuel approached gavi and patted his shoulder..both of them were looking forward. "Are you always so quiet?"
Gavi smiled shyly, "Hum...."
" You know..... pedri cares about you a lot... in fact, we haven't seen him be so close to someone for a long time that he would bring him fucking here ... An incident has made him hate here.. but don't tell him I told you this, otherwise he will run over my body on his motorcycle.. I hope you don't break his heart like that bitch." By saying the last word. He looked at gavi's face and smiled. " Don't move from here until pedri takes out the engine. He will come from the second door in front of this door. see you.. " A minute passed that Gavi was alone.. his thoughts were very busy.. he kept thinking about what Samuel said and then he sometime looked at the door.. He is waiting for pedri.. several boys come from behind.. one of them hits himself on gavi's shoulder.. he jumped a little.. turned towards them and he got nervous.. " what the fuck is your problem bitch‽ "
The boy came to gavi with a mocking laugh, " What did you say!? Do you know who I am? "

gavi laughed proudly " no i don't. so Do you know who i am ?"
The boy got nervous.. he tried to punch gavi in the face.. but someone stopped him and pushed him... The boys became silent when they saw him.. A very tall boy in a motorcycle uniform.. black hair with a few strands of hair on his forehead... He grabbed gavi's wrist and dragged him into the vip room.. and closed the door.. They were alone in the room.. room It was like a repair shop or a rest stop for motorcyclists. and there was only a red motorcycle next to them.. its tires were separated and it was as if Ivan was repairing it. . This motorcycle was familiar to gavi! Just like the replica that pedri gave him as a gift!.. But are these related or coincidental?

who took off his gloves and threw them on the table. "This illegal place is dangerous for person like you and pedro...".
gavi looked at him in surprise and anger , " Who are you? How you know pedro? "

That boy smiles... an attractive and scary smile! "Who am I......" he approached gavi step by step... "Ivan.... it's Ivan" gavi took a step back with each step he took until his back hit the wall. And Iván keeps coming forward.. They were very close together.." Do you know you owe me? I saved you.. " gavi was still nervous and said angrily, "For example what should I do for you Mr. Proud?"
" calm down little one, ".  Ivan moved his hand to gavi's face as he was close to him and caressed his cheek.. He bent down and brought his face close to gavi's face. He bent down and brought his face close to him. ivan felt gavi's long breaths behind the mask in his lip.. he looked scared.. gavi's brawn eyes became bigger than before.. He was so surprised that he couldn't even defend himself.. closed his eyes in fear He was very weak at such times. He was almost numb.. ivan grinned, " For example, your face.. or something like that.. hum? "
His heart beat fast from fear... Ivan wanted to take off his mask to he could see his face... Someone angrily opened the door, this made ivan move a little away from gavi. He came towards them angrily. Without even looking at Ivan, he grabbed gavi's wrist and dragged him with him. He stopped in front of the door with Ivan's voice. "Pedro... it's been a long time since we last met..." He heard ivan's voice and his damned memories flashed in his mind again!.. He had not heard this attractive voice for years... He felt a slight pressure in his chest.. But he soon got out of his thoughts and he went out with gavi.. In front of the exit door, Samuel tried to stop pedri, to talking whit him.. But pedri just pushed him.. They had a little fight when pedri shouted.. " You said that fucking bitch not here!!!"
sami " I swear He was injured, everyone knew he wasn't supposed to be here today! This is your damn luck. "
pedri was nervous and squeezed gavi's wrist in his hand. This made him let out a small moan And with his other hand, he put his hand on the hand of pedri who was squeezing his wrist...