PART 43

Third night - Pedri

After changing clothes he left the room. The sound of the fight between Pablo and his brother surprised him a little. While walking with difficulty he increased his speed a little to know what is the matter between them. They were arguing in the kitchen. gavi, "You're the guest today. so I'll do it!"
Ferr, "Disappear quickly. everyone knows I'm addicted to it"
After pedri came to know about their ridiculous argument, he approached them laughing but they were still arguing. He giggled and leaned against the counter. When Ferrnando and Pablo noticed that he was pedri they looked at him. Ferr, "come get your naughty son out of here. he's a bit annoying"
Pablo got angry, "I'll do it! That's all I said."
Ferr, "I don't want to act like a bad sister-in-law but even pedri knows that my cooking is better... right?"
Both of them were looking at pedri with big eyes and actually both of them were expecting him and only the sound of silence comes from him... Finally he spoke, "Pablo.....come here".
He went to him and waited for a word from him. But pedri just put his hand on his shoulder and showed that he wants to go out with him. This time Ferrnando smiled and started cooking. But meanwhile gavi started protesting and wanted to be angry, " this mean that his cooking is better than mine?". pedri smiled and kissed his head. whispered in his temple, "Don't tell him you're better than him. But let him be happy tonight."
While trying to hide his smile Pablo just confirmed and put his hand around pedri's waist to help him walk. They were sitting on the couch and watching a random movie. As usual Gavi was constantly busy with his phone. After some time he was finally able to get out of the phone then he put it on his stomach and looked at the TV. Some time later both of their eyelids were heavy but the sound of gavi's phone woke them both up. Gavi picked up the phone and first looked at it, then pressed the side button to silence the call. He put it back on his stomach.
pedri, "Who was it?".
gavi thought a little at first... and also felt bad, "My mom!". pedri, "so why didn't you answer it?".
Gavi, "I'll call her later…"
Even though it was strange for him pedri went back to the TV without concern but his phone rang again and gavi silenced it again. This only made pedri feel bad, so he quickly took the phone from him and looked at it. 'IDN'
pedri, "Who is this?" At first gavi looked a little confused and didn't know exactly how to get out of here. He thought that lying any longer would only make things worse, "Evan...yes it's Evan." When pedri heard his name he got nervous and had thousands of questions to ask his boyfriend, "Why do you keep bitchs number in your phone?" Gavi had no answer or defense for himself, although he isn't at fault. But his silence made pedri more upset than him so he just threw the phone on the sofa and got up with one of his canes and went to his room without looking back. The pain in his leg at that moment made him feel worse. gavi who was very worried about him followed him and tried to stop him, meanwhile, Fernando came to them worriedly and was looking at them from a distance. meantime, Fernando who noticed their voices came to them with concern and was looking at them from a distance. Gavi, "Pedro! please..! you're thinking wrong I'm not to blame," he quickly turned Pedri towards him. His hand was locked on his chest while he was holding his t-shirt. But he didn't see any anger on his face.. He was completely calm that it was much scarier than his anger, "so why did you lie to me? Why?"
gavi was silent again... his tongue could never give the full answer to him even though his heart was full of words. pedri put his hand on gavi's hand which had his t-shirt locked in his fist. He slowly removed his hand. He didn't want to show his anger on him because he wasn't the main reason for his anger. He entered the room and closed the door on gavi. After the sound of the door closing, the first gavi's tears rolled down his face. He lowered his head and his vision became blurry as usual. Seeing the first tear that fell from gavi's eye, Fernando became more worried and slowly came towards him. He noticed that he put his hand on his mouth and tried to stop his loud crying. Fernando just grabbed his neck and held him in his arms so that he might calm down. Part of the house was dark and the two were sitting on the couch. Gavi was hugging his knees, deep in thought and Fernando looked nervous. He hated that every day there was a new argument between them. He knew that if it goes like this, the end of their story will be bad. He really hated this silence, "What the hell is the discussion between you again?"
Gavi rubbed his wet eyes with his sleeve and spoke in his weak, young voice, "Ivan... this damn bitch is ruining everything." Fernando Guessing that it was. he just touched his head from anger, "You know it ruins everything. so Why don't you remove him? pedri told you before that he only approaches you to hurt him."
Gavi, "As you seen he gets nervous about things related to Ivan and I never want to talk about it. Besides he never gave anything to explain for me..." Fernando just listened to his words in silence.
gavi, "But you know what really bothers me? I always hurt him..."
Fernando, "It's not like that! it's clear he's just hurt by Ivan" ......... "You know he just loves you so much...and worries about you!" Gavi thought for a few seconds and spoke again with his sad voice and said regarding Fernando's last words, "Maybe that's the reason why he is hurt..."
Fernando no longer knew what to do. He thought that he had done all he could and he no longer had the strength to help them. Gavi looked at Fernando with his crystal eyes, "Can you stay here this week?"
Fernando was surprised at what he said as soon as he was about to say something, Gavi spoke, "Maybe I should give him time." Fernando poker said, "Don't do shit bro! I know him he's waiting for you in his room right now. If you don't believe me just try it! Of course I'm here right now."
A sad smile came to his lips from the way he spoke, while his eyes were wet. gavi regretted and withered again, "I'm afraid to shit."
Fernando, "Just be there for him..The rest will be fine automatically".....he broke the silence again, "Unfortunately you don't have dinner tonight thanks to your fight. If you're hungry keep making it." Gavi stood up, "We're a bit full with what we had for dinner earlier. You can eat alone tonight... good night!"
Fernando said to the kitchen and on the way, "Make everything good or I'll beat you both".... "Also don't make noise, I'm sleeping" gavi just smiled sadly. He went back to pedri's room and stopped in front of the door with his thoughts. He didn't know if what he was going to do was right or not... But anyway he considers pedri as his boyfriend! As calmly as possible he opened the door a little and tried to find pedri's dark room. He found him while he hugging the blanket, he could even find his empty place behind his boyfriend. He walked towards him with slow steps and lay down behind him. He looked at pedri for a while and wanted to hug him. He slowly moved his hand towards him but stopped before making contact with him.

Pedri-

still it was as if pedri saw all his movements without looking... He was still awake. He felt the little man move away from him a little and put his back to him... a short time later he turned to him and realized that he was in his smallest possible position. It is as if he is sleeping in the fetal position and shivering from the cold. from behind approached him. He threw on him the part of the blanket that was on him on him and continued to connect his warm body to his cold body. He ran a hand over his chest. It was as if he had locked him under the muscles of his arm. And a little later he felt gavi's hands on his hands while he was on his chest. He closed his eyes and continued to slide his hand over his little chest and feel his heartbeat.. This had become one of his favorite things. Little by little he heard the sound of his nasal breathing and realized that he was crying. He thought that he might be to blame. All he wanted now was to wipe his tears by himself. He moved his body a little back and allowed the younger man to turn to him. He was just watching him who first wiped his tears and then slipped into his arms and rested his head on his chest. He wrapped one of his hands, which was under his neck, around his small waist and wiped his tears with the other hand. He regretted that he vents his various angers on him while he is indecisive, but he was happy that they fix everything... without any words and only with body language.
He placed a small kiss on his soft hair and let him fall asleep on his chest.

Morning-

Gavi slowly opened his eyes and found himself in the warm embrace of his boyfriend. He rubbed his eyes with the hand on his chest and stood up. He found pedri's face showing pain. He smiled at the younger one with the same pain. But he was still a little worried. pedri was slowly trying to sit down. With his other hand he tried to move the hand on which gavi was sleeping. His hand was completely numb and he didn't have the strength to move it. The sound of gavi's lough was raised, which caused a pedri smiled, "I think you've had a hard time!"
pedri, "I swear this is the best feeling in the world" In between this brief eye contact, he gave him a deep smile that cut off it whit the sound of the door . Pedri, "Come in..."
The door slowly opened a little and they both met Fernando's face as he looked down at the floor and spoke, "Don't forget we have an appointment with the doctor today...get ready in half an hour."
He ran out of the room without closing the door. This only made the two laugh.