PART 30

Robert POV-

With all the worries in their hearts, they went together to the nearest private restaurant to Camp Titi... Robert was more stressed than all of them. They sat on the same table together. The atmosphere was really depressing, full of silence and stress among them! Eric drank from the bottle of water on the table. "I'm really worried about them..." He touched his hair.
Robert "I think we should do something for them."
Eric "bitch Ivan ruins everything....".
Fran "Then we have to get him away from them".
Robert "How exactly are you?"
Ferran "I just need to talk to Gavi... he can get Ivan away from himself".
They thought about Ferran's words for a few minutes and Ferran just looked at both of them.
Eric "I have an idea!". They both looked at Eric.
Eric, "We need to plan to get him away from Ivan and bring these two together... This way minor things will be fixed.".
The two thought again... Then Robert put his hand in front of Eric and Eric shook his hand and Fran also put his hand on theirs. This move is the approval of a friendly agreement. They were sure that he had a good plan... robert removed his hand and quickly picked up his phone, "I'm dying of worry". 
He quickly clicked on Gavi's number, and Eric and Ferran were sticking their heads together and looking at his phone. 

-Gavi POV-
It's been a long time... gavi was sitting in pedri's car all this time He was leaning his head on the chair and just looking ahead. actually he didn't see anything because his mind was only filled with imaginations... The parking lot was very quiet and scary. his heartbeat had increased for no reason, so that he could feel the prominence of his heartbeat on his neck vein. Every now and then he would look in the rear mirror of the car to see if pedri was coming or not... He thought that if he didn't come in a minute, he would have to go find him! Otherwise he will have a heart attack because of the worry here. He was thinking so that the loud sound of the phone notification on his leg in the car made him jump in fear and his heart beat faster. He put a hand on his chest in pain. He could never be a calm person and is always nervous and stressed. He picked up the phone and saw Robert's message,

Robert'
Bro is everything okay?

Pablo'
He hasn't returned yet... what should I do?

Robert'
_what's you mean!? Did you leave him alone???
fuck.. go to him quickly!!!
_If I come I will definitely kill him, so you solve everything.

With Robert talking like this, he became a hundred times more worried! On this screen he turned off the phone and at this moment, a very angry father opened the car door and sat down and closed the door tightly.
At that moment gavi got scared as if he had been caught doing something bad.
gavi, "you fine?".
pedri who turned the switch in the car spoke without looking at him, "!Yes why not..".

Pedri moved the car... He was very curious to know the matter, but during this time of driving, Gavi was even afraid to talk to him... He seemed to be very angry inside.
When they reached gavi's house, gavi stopped a little. He was trying to say something... "Take care of yourself...". Probably, with the way he said, he expressed his concern towards him. pedri just nodded and waited for him to leave, but remembered something to say, "You better throw it away..."
gavi was a little confused at first, but then he looked at the gift bag that Ivan had given him. pedri was looking out of the window. "You don't need to be kind to everyone in the end you will get hurt.".
To say his last words, he looked into the big brown eyes of gavi.
pedri,"I experienced this".
Gavi was for no reason embarrassed to look into his friend's eyes, then he got off the car and just looked at him as he left.. Usually, he stays here until Gavi enters the house and takes care of him, but this time....

3 days later _ 21:15

After the stupid loss two days ago, today was a day of rest... the rest of the team was really tired and luckily they have another day to rest on the occasion of a public holiday... gavi POV
He was sitting on his bed, leaning his head on the wall and looking at the window next to his room. In fact, he was looking at Spica! Sometimes he can see him from the sky through the window of his room, and every time he sees Spica, he remembers pedri... it was exactly like pedri to him.. As Spica was brighter and more noticeable than the rest of the stars. pedri was also brighter than the people around for gavi. It had almost become normal for him to sometimes not see pedri for a long time.. while he liked to be in front of him every day and just look at him without saying anything....

He thought he should put aside the embarrassment and arrange a friendly date with pedri. Anyway, they are close friends.. but the thing that made Gavi regret this decision is that pedri didn't even try to message him..  But Gavi cannot get upset because he isn't an ordinary person and may be busy.